17: 15 years later...

(Your now an adult in the story...you'll see why😂)

You lay back against the wood floor of the stage that you now called your "bedroom"; since you'd successfully convinced Pennywise to move your mattress to the stage. You took in deep, relaxing breaths as you patiently waited for Pennywise to return from the surface of Derry. He'd been gone for at least an hour, but it was nothing out of the ordinary; he always loved to make his trips up to the old town interesting, scaring any kid he could. Who could blame him? If your gonna do something, make sure you have fun while doing it. You randomly decided to dangle your head over the side of the stage so that everything looked as though it had been flipped upside down. Your (h/l) hair fell down and dangled effortlessly. It felt as if you were living in a alternate world as the heat from your scalp was released.

You turned your attention to the dozens of dead children from decades past floating in the air far above you.
"I wonder what they did to-" you were cut off by the feeling of something cupping the bottom of your skull. You looked up and saw Pennywise. Standing 7 feet tall as always. You smiled and rolled over onto your stomach still looking up at him.
"Hi, Penny! Where did you get to?" You asked.
Pennywise was about to respond before his face quickly faded from happy and excited, to cautionary and paranoid.
"GET UP!" Pennywise bellowed diving down to you and wrenching you up onto your knees. Your heart raced with shock, he'd never acted like this since you first met.
"Penny, what's wrong,?!" You asked looking worried and confused. Pennywise just stared at you as if he couldn't even comprehend what you just asked. He stood extremely still, taking rapid breaths, his left eye trailing off to the edge. He stayed like this for about a minute until you decided to act. You rose up your right knee to get up but Pennywise, with the speed of lightning, bounded towards you and pushed you back down onto the stage floor, this time never removing his hands from your shoulders. You grunted in discomfort and frustration before trying to pry his hands off of you.
"Penny what the hell, let go of me!" You asked sounding clearly frustrated.

Pennywise didn't even acknowledge your tone of voice, he just continued to stare you in the eyes and clench your shoulders under his hands. Your attempts to remove his hands were futile and useless; he was far too strong for you to even consider getting away from him. You finally stopped struggling and just sat patiently waiting for him to respond in any way.
"Don't rest on your stomach any more, (y/n)." He scolded, slowly removing his hands. You looked confused. What was the issue with you laying on your stomach? It's just a stomach. Pennywise's left eye then sluggishly moved from the wall to your stomach. You looked down at your stomach and back to Pennywise.
"Are you hungry?..." Pennywise croaked still looking at your stomach. You didn't know how to respond, he usually knew right away when you were hungry.
"Well...kinda...not really but, yeah..." you said trailing off slightly.
"Regardless...you MUST eaT..." Pennywise grumbled, as he stood back slightly and began to repeatedly gag in his throat.
"Penny?... Are you..ok?" You asked looking weirded out. Without warning Pennywise let out a gargling cough as he regurgitated a mixture of pre-chewed flesh, blubber and entrails into the palm of his hand from his mouth.
"AAARRUGH! " you squeal in shock and disgust. You backed away from him slightly as he jumped onto the stage and lunged his ' food ' filled hand towards you.
"PENNYWISE, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU?!" You shouted looking furious as your eyes faded to yellow. He continued to force his hand into your face, but you repeatedly dodged it.
" YOU'RE UNFIT TO HUNT FOR A WHILE! I NEED TO FEED YOU!" He bellowed, still trying to fit the entrails into your mouth. You tried to smack the entrails out of his hand, but they miraculously didn't even budge.
"What do you mean, if I'm hungry I'll just come with you to the surface ?!" You yelled, desperate for a reasonable explanation.
"YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN RAW HUMAN FLESH! ONLY REGURGITATED FLESH IS GOOD FOR YOU!" He said, sounding slightly irritated and paranoid.

You grabbed his wrist and squeezed it staring him in the eyes. He swiftly tore his eyes away from your stomach and looked back at you.
"Penny, baby, please. Tell me what's wrong." You said on the verge of tears. Pennywise sat down in front of you and looked back at your stomach.
He let out a sharp exhale and leaned down to your stomach. You stayed incredibly still and wondered what to say. He took a deep inhale through his nose and rose back into his sitting position. He stared into your eyes and slowly placed his hand over your stomach. He moved his hand from your stomach and moved it to his chest (where his heart would be), then moved it to your chest (where your heart would be). You looked at his hand placed on your chest and then back up at him. His eyes once again trailed down to your stomach.
"Your...I think...your...'Expecting'..."