10:He's here...

The feeling of being watched burned into your soul. As the minutes dragged on, the feeling grew more intense, to the point were you were constantly looking around your cell to see if anyone was with you. Your eyelids were becoming heavy. You peered back at the digital clock on the wall and noticed that it was exactly midnight. You looked around the dark cell some more, the white glow from the moon was the only thing that allowed you to see anything. Just when you were about to drift off to sleep, you saw two small blue orbs in the dark corner of your cell.

A raspy chuckle then emitted from the direction of the orbs, and you immediately knew what it was. Pennywise. Geez you were worried about him when you were taken away, you thought you'd never see him again, but that didn't matter anymore, he was with you now, and you were with him, but most importantly, you were alone.

(Mild sexual stuff ahead ⚠️ so sorry, my first time writing sexual stuff😂)

"Pennywise! Your ok!" You squeak playfully. You were about to get out of bed to greet him when you stop to see him raise his arm and hold up his index finger as if gesturing you to stop. He then without any words he pointed down towards the bed, his eyes changing from blue to amber.
Uh oh.
You smirked and repositioned yourself onto the bed. He slowly emerged from the darkness and walked into the pool of moonlight shining into your cell.
"Hello (y/nnnnnnn)... I've missed you." He purred never taking his eyes off of yours.
"I thought I'd never see you again, Penny." You say wiping a tear from your cheek. Pennywise caught onto your sudden tears.
"Shh shh shh, don't cry...there's no need to cry now...Pennywise is here." His raspy but slightly seductive voice assured as he slowly moved to the foot of your bed.

He was huge, you somehow forgot how tall he was, he made you shiver, followed by a tingling sensation in your abdomen. You shuddered as he slowly lowered himself onto the foot of your bed and began to crawl towards you like a lion stalking a wounded antelope. You never thought time could move so slowly; for the time it took for him to be directly above you.

"How much...have you REALLY missed Pennywise?" He asked slowly moving his gloved finger along your trembling bottom lip. Your face was flushed red and practically on fire.
"S-so much..." you replied trying to hold yourself back; if you wasn't so shy you'd have had him already.
His hand then sluggishly made its way to the collar of your white prison shirt.
"Tsk tsk tsk...this won't do...not at all." Pennywise purred malevolently, as his hand suddenly sprouted sharp claws similar to a wild cat's. He used his new claws to strategically slice the fabric of your shirt downward tearing it as he went, revealing your black bra.

You shuddered as he discarded the torn shirt and tossed the rags casually onto the tile floor. He eyed your body for a moment. You were perfect for him. You voluntarily lifted both of the arms above your head and lay there on you back patiently waiting for his next action. He sensed your mood and persisted.

He gently cupped your cheek and looked you lovingly in the eyes. You couldn't wait any longer, you needed him and you needed him now. You swiftly used one of your arms to drag his face down to your level and kissed him passionately. He kissed back dragging his fingers along the shape of your body. You let out a shaky sigh as he turned his attention to your neck. He planted kisses all over the left side of your neck as you bit your lip and curled your toes. You felt a scorching fire begin to form in your loins and you tried your hardest not to let the animal inside you break out. Just when you though it couldn't get any better, Pennywise's hand found itself softly stroking your right breast. That was enough to get you to break the silence. You let out a small but loud moan. Pennywise caught onto this and thought of this as a signal to carry on. So he did.

He continued to kiss your neck and stroke your chest until he had you panting; red and flustered. Your hand found itself at the back of Pennywise's head as you roughly pressed his face into the crook of your neck, begging for more, and so he gave you more. You were about to let out a small series of moans when you remembered that you weren't really alone.
"Wait...wait. W-what about the guards?" You ask slightly pushing him away to look him in the eyes.

Pennywise didn't reply he just looked over his shoulder at the cell door, growled, then looked back down at you, still lying beneath him.
"I'll deal with them...after." Pennywise purred lowering his face back to your sensitive neck. You trusted him and allowed him entry. Sighing with ecstasy and bliss.

After a few seconds, you took it to the next level and began to remove your white sweatpants so that you were only wearing your bra and underwear. You lay back down and let Pennywise explore of a while.

(Well that's it I guess. lol I didn't have the guts to write anything else so you'll have to use your imagination from here on in 😂)