14:What am I...

The sound returned to your ears, the cool air returned to your skin as you came back to consciousness. You were cold and began to shiver as you started to move, you were stopped however by two large hands clasping your shoulders roughly and pulling you back down. You slowly forced your eyes open and looked up to see Pennywise. He placed his hand over the area of your stomach he'd bitten and stroked it softly looking slightly ashamed. Then a dull aching started to form in the nape of your neck, but it was bearable enough for you to ignore it. You moved your hand to cover his hand on your stomach as you looked up at him and smiled.
"Is that it, Penny? Have you cheated death?" You asked looking eager to hear his response. Pennywise moved in front of you allowing you to sit up still clasping your stomach. You looked down at it to see two large blood stains on your torn shirt where Pennywise's fangs had injected you viscously. You looked back at Pennywise.
"Yes...but there's just one thing...your like me now..." Pennywise said staring directly into your eyes.
"What do you mean?" You said puzzling over what he meant. Without warning, Pennywise then pointed over to a large puddle a few metres away from where you were seated.
"Look into it." Pennywise ushered. You tried to get up but excruciating pain burned inside your stomach , so you decided to crawl to the puddle instead. It took you a few seconds but you got there eventually. You blinked a few times to clear your vision and looked into the puddle.

"Dear God..." you thought.
Your face...your face was...different. Your skin was bleached white, the waterlines of your eyes were now maroon; it looked like someone had crudely gone at you with makeup supplies. It wasn't just your waterlines, it was also your eyes. They were now just like Pennywise's, a glistening baby blue. Your lips were deepened to a shade of red, also just like Pennywise's. The only thing that hadn't changed was the colour of your hair. You admired your reflection intently then looked back at Pennywise, you rose to your feet, consciously ignoring the pain in your stomach. You walked towards him in disbelief.
"What happened to me, Penny?" You ask shakily. He clutched your hands tightly and looked you directly in the eyes.
"The only way for me to keep you alive forever...was to...make you what I am..." he replied, his right eye dramatically drifting off to the side out of focus.
"Your now an eternal creature just like me..." he said, admiring you new face.

The pain you went through to get this was worth it, now you really could stay with Pennywise forever. You looked up at him and smiled, an idea entering your head.
"Hey, wait here..." you say playfully as you scuttle back behind the enormous pile of junk and debris. You fished around a pile of old clothes and dirt covered blankets before you found something that caught your eyes. A worn out, grey, long-sleeved, Victorian corset style shirt with back lacing. You lifted it up in front of you and examined it a little before deciding that it went perfectly with you. It fit like a glove, it actually reminded you of Pennywise's costume. Maybe that's why you picked this to wear. You looked around some more and found a pair of white, long legged bloomers, they too reminded you of Pennywise's costume. You discarded your old clothes and threw on your new ones, walking out to meet Pennywise. You stood before him, looking very Victorian.
"What do you think?" You asked, curious to hear what he'd say. He eyed you shortly and replied...
"You look perfect..." He focused both his eyes on you and blinked looking adorable. You smiled and approached him. You wrapped you arms around his neck and kissed his cheek gently. He hugged you back for what seemed like an eternity, before he heard a noise erupt from your stomach. He let go of you and eyed your stomach. He seemed quite worried as he crouched down and leaned closer to your stomach. He took a deep inhale and slowly looked back up at you with his infamous demonic grin.
"Your getting hungry...aren't you, (Y/N)?" He asked rising to his normal height. You knew that you couldn't lie to him, you were starving. You nodded in response and dragged your hand across your stomach.
"I think it's about time...I taught you to....huuuuuuunnnnnnntttt..."