11:Returning home...

You and Pennywise lay side by side, blissfully holding each other in eternal peace, occasionally glancing at each other. Pennywise's hands cradled you close to his body, keeping you warm like a winter blanket. You hadn't bothered to re-clothe yourself after Pennywise's little time to 'play'; you were still wearing your underwear and bra. Your face similarly flushed red with ecstasy and satisfaction.
"Y' think they heard us, Penny?" You asked stroking up and down his large hand which was cupping your head beside his own.
"I dunno...maybe..." Pennywise giggled shrugging slightly; a sheepish grin spread across his face.
"So...*yawn*, wha'dya wanna do now?" You ask turning onto your side to be fully facing him, your faces mere inches apart.
"Return...home." Pennywise gurgled slowly letting you go to rise from the creaking cell bed. You looked at him puzzled and followed him up. You quickly threw on your shirt and sweatpants; ignoring the gigantic slit down the front of your shirt from where Pennywise had began to inspect your beautiful body.
You approached him from behind and reached up to tap his shoulder.
"Back to the sewer?" You ask gleefully, awaiting his response.
"Of course...where else have you to go?..." he asked.
Then your smile dropped suddenly as you recalled your parents' deaths. How Henry had ended their lives; obviously he'd have ended them miserably, anything to provoke you to your limit. You dropped to your knees, letting your eyes water up in sorrow.

Pennywise heard your body fall to the floor and turned to face you. He saw your falling tears and scooted over to you and dropped himself to your level. He wrapped his arms around you and gave the top of your head a peck with his warm, soft lips.
"I'm so sorry, (y/n)." He whispered apologetically stroking your hair. You didn't reply, you just let yourself cry into him. You buried your face into his shoulder and tried to quiet yourself in case the guards heard you. Then another memory entered your brain; of Pennywise's lifeless body back down in the sewer after he was shot, and nearly killed. How that bastard cop nearly took out the only person you had left in your life. Your body stiffened with anger and your face formed into a furious glare of malice.
"What's wrong?" Pennywise asked curiously moving you back to look at you.
"Before we go home...get us out of this fucking cell!" You growled swiftly pointing over at the locked cell door, which then softly clicked open as Pennywise squinted at it with a demonic smile.

You rose to your feet and strode towards the now open doorway, your knuckles turning white. Pennywise followed after you intently liking his saliva dripping lips.
"What's my queen up to?" He giggled malevolently wiggling his fingers like an excited child receiving a sweet.
"Unfinished business..." you replied, fighting the urge to laugh like a maniac. From all the thoughts that had previously ran through you mind you could tell your psyche was obliterated.

You followed your instinct to find that bastard that shot your Pennywise. And you did find him, he was sat alone in a small cubicle-like office, just reading a book.

(⚠️Violence warning ⚠️!)
You snuck up behind the officer not making a sound. Your hands were out stretched ready to clamp themselves around his skinny neck. You shot once final glance over your shoulder at Pennywise who was standing a few feet away, smiling that famous smile of his.
"Kill him...kill him...kill him...kill him..." he whispered, clearly becoming amused by your malicious intent to kill the guard. You turned your attention back to the guard, still reading his book. You couldn't wait any longer, you whipped your hands around his thin throat. He naturally dropped his pages at lifted his arms flailing around, guttering and chocking, trying with all of his might to claw you off him. He did put up a pretty food fight though, but not good enough.  You leaned your head down to his level and malevolently whispered into his dying ears.
"How does this feel...to die...huh?...you tell ME."
He continued you gag and gasp for air. You squeezed so tightly around his neck that blood and mucus began to pour from his nose, mouth and eyes, his dying face turning purple. Over everything you could still faintly hear the muffled sound of Pennywise's chanting, "kill him", over and over again, along with the occasional 'good girl'. Pennywise's praises only made you want to do more damage, yet there was no more damage to be done. The guard's arms and legs became motionless and his head flopped over to the right, indicating that his time on earth had come to an end. You stepped back and turned his swivelling chair around so he was facing you. You scowled at him once more and sent a violent mouthful of spit flying onto his lifeless body.
"Asshole!" You growled, slowly turned to look at Pennywise who also admired your handy work (Pun intended 😂). Pennywise held out his hand for you to hold, before he beckoned you towards him which his gloved index finger. You obeyed and approached him taking his hand, giving him a small smile.
"Let's get you home..." he whispered taking you into his arms slowly walking you out of the police station and back to the sewers, planning to never return again.