21:From now on...

Your ears were shocked, Ominous had just spoken his first word. You never believed that a newborn baby, only a matter of hours old, would begin to speak. This was ultimately an amazing situation for you to witness, you felt like you'd never truly seen the miracles of nature take place right in front f you until now. Ominous sat on the stage cradling his new toy, giggling and clapping happily, not really paying attention to anything other than the shiny, red balloon in his arms. He casually tried to spy on his own reflection that was displayed onto the balloon's surface, laughing as he moved from side to side keeping the reflective object in his lap.

"Ominous?" You asked playfully, as if trying to get his attention, you were ultimately talking to a newborn, so you had to pronounce things in a strange way for Ominous to better understand your words. He looked up at you, his mouth hanging open slightly as he panted happily.
"Can you say, ' mommy '?" You asked lowering yourself onto your knees in front of your son. Your smile never abandoned your face, your jaw began to feel sore after a while and you new you'd have to stop at some point.
"M-mmm...mommmmmy?..." Ominous sounded. He twisted the balloon in his hands as he tried his hardest to sound his second word, and for a newborn, he wasn't doing badly.
"That's right, sweetie. I'm your mommy, and that's your daddy." You say gesturing to yourself then to Pennywise who was standing behind you.

Ominous mindlessly dropped the balloon and held up his arms to Pennywise, he wiggled his fingers playfully and let out multiple, breathless laughs.
"Hehe...Daddy!..." Ominous giggled. Pennywise approached Ominous and patted his head. Pennywise smiled then leaned forward towards Ominous.
"Do you want some more balloons?" Pennywise asked quietly, tapping the tip of the boy's nose. Ominous's face lit up with excitement and he vibrated with glee. Ominous nodded and bounced up and down in his place, letting out squeaking laughs.

Pennywise then rose back to his standing posture and turned around to walk off the stage. He jumped down and walked to the centre of the auditorium, Pennywise lifted his gaze to the dozens of dead children floating high above, before he made a brisk motion with his arms; he lifted them over his head then violently wrenched them back down as if pulling something heavy towards the floor. Both you and Ominous were confused and went to get off the stage before a shower of red balloons poured down from above. They seemed to come from everywhere about the stage, red balloons everywhere. Ominous gasped and squealed excitedly, flapping his wrists and climbing to his feet. You walked to the edge of the stage and climbed down, followed closely by Ominous. You helped him down, and watched him jump around in the mass of still-falling balloons.
"Haha, do you like that?" Pennywise asked Laughing, seeing that his son was enjoying himself. Ominous spun in circles like some kind of crazed circus performer and laughed profusely. He nodded his head thoroughly and jumped up and down. He was the most energetic boy you'd ever seen, and you had the pride of calling him your son.

This is how you were going to live your life now, settled in to the darkness of Derry's sewers. Safe and sound with your two goofballs, Pennywise the Dancing clown, and your beautiful new baby boy, Ominous. Despite when you first met Pennywise, back when he was violent and crazy, typically a psychopath, after he rid you of your number one bullies. He may have scared you at first, but that was all over now, you knew you could trust him after he saved you from Henry. Now it was Ominous's turn to get taught to hunt by his father, he'd rid Derry of all the bad people and keep his father's hunger for Derry's children high. Pretty soon Ominous would learn how to take the forms of may horrific things, just like his father, to scare the population of Derry and make Pennywise's message clear.....................
"YOU'LL FLOAT TOO..."