SKIpPIn

As expected I knew the actions of yesterday wouldn't go unknown to Areum. When i think about it, it's kinda creepy yet maybe normal how her crew would see the same movie us and at the same time and somehow seen Justin kiss me even though it didn't mean anything because he just doesn't want to know he's a big fanboy of Justin Bieber.

But I cant change the past, as it is coming to be a norm Areum deals with me in the bathroom, I'm telling you she's a stalker or she lives in there to take selfies 24/7.

I had eaten chilli the night before as a midnight snake and i was regreting that decision as it ran right through me. Disregarding my teacher's yelling about me leaving class i ran into the bathroom. But like before I was grabbed and pulled around but i was far from being in the mood for people. "Skank, I told yo-" 

"Yea I get it, just let me POOP OK!" i ran into the bathroom and locked the stall. If she didn't leave from me ignoring her she left when the whole bathroom smelt like a dumpster mixed with throw up and death. I finished my business and washed my hands, happy that my stomach was at peace. I left the bathroom and sadly Areum wasn't done with me yet. 

"That was disgusting...but about Justin. I told you to stay away from him and here you are eating his face!?" She was red like her hair. 

"It wasn't planned." 

"Idc if it was or wasnt!"

"Wait how do you even know??"

"My friend went to the movies yesterday, they are good for something after all," She popped gum. "And well they overheard your friends teasing you about something with Justin and then they heard K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" She stomped her foot

"Doesnt mean we kissed tho, my friends joke alot."

"Well you just proved it by saying it wasn't planned." Darn it Y/N, she had you. 

"Crap..."

"Crap is right! dont pull this bs again! He's mine remember that!" She bumped into me as she left. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"Great, I feel like I can't do anything without being stalked..." I typed on my phone to my brother. 

Me: bro.

Cheonjae: Wot?

Me: I wanna skip school today, im tired

Cheonjae: relatable, college is helllll

Me: wanna do that?

Cheonjae: as a responsible older brother, no we cant

Me: Aw...

Cheonjae: but im not responsible so lets get it, grab you friends we gots season passes to the amusement park!!

Me: OH YEAA!! LOVE YOU YOONGS

Cheonjae: who doesnt?? Like have you seen me

Me: you're full of yourself, we'll meet at home aight?

Cheonjae: aight

Smiling at my phone I went into the group chat. 

Me: Aye yo pack your bags we ditching school.

Ta-Ta: bet

Cooky: Dude