Whomst did you say you were???

Snap.

Save.

Post.

Fanboy x100.

The four things Taehyung opparr did within 5 secs of seeing me and Kookie together in a SARANGING....

 EMbrAce

He began to ramble about how he felt in his gut that this would happen and that we were his otp for like evesssss or something I kinda tuned him out. 

I climbed off jungkook and stood to brush myself off as he stood near me both of us blushing and not looking at one another. 

"Hm so ship name....hmm...I gotta make a poll on twitter and get the public's view on this." He scrolled on his phone only to be pulled from his trance by his phone being taken from him. 

"Stop and listen right now." Jungkook crossed his arms. 

"Listen to whaaattttt??? the sound of my otp bloommminggg i hear it loud and clear." he gushed. 

"You know I have a whole fan account about you guys? I draw fanart and make AU's lots of people enjoy them. Just search @ JungYanae_ on twitter and you can see my first AU called "Do you remember?" it's like so angsty yet cute, im still writing it but its one of my more famous AU's..." he just kept rambling on and on about his otp account.

"Wait back track." I had to stop him real quick. "JungYanae??? Is that our ship name??"

"Duh?? Its your name and Jungkook's name together. that's how ship names work." 

"But how did you get Yanae out of Y/N???" Jungkook questioned as well.

"Well you see the author of this story always reads Y/N as ya name instead of either Y/N, Your name, or putting her own name. So since you are Y/N and she reads it that way I made it a cute little name thus Yanae was born. " Taehyung explained how he got the supposed Yanae from Y/N-

"Wait, go back,  the author of this-"

"oops I said too much anywHO can i get my phone pls and thx" he held his hand out to tae with the most smugs of looks. 

"Look whatever you seen you can't say anything to anyone." 

"Why?"

"Because...um...." Jungkook tried to find the right words. 

"Because we don't even know what we are..." I added in. "we have yet to discuss anything about our relationship." 

"Oh oh I understand let me leave so yall can have some alone time." Tae slipped upstairs ever so sneaky like. 

"He's one hell of a cousin dont you agree?" Jungkook softly laughed making me smile. 

"You're so arumdawo when you useobwa." his eyes sparkled like an anime character. 

"Oh, hajima oppa. You're making me blush." i blushed. 

"I can't help but look you with amazement jagiya...you're so  daebak and yeoppo." He took hold of my hands. 

"So...Jungkook I've sarang you for a long time..." 

"And I saranged you nomu" 

"so um...do you want to be my boychingu?" I done the blushed.

"Ofc if you'll be my yeojafriend." 

"Oh my hearteu." 

"Can i bobo you?" 

"If i can bobo you." our lips tangled in a lust filled embrace. 

"My otp is so beautiful." Taehyung sniffed while typing on his laptop. 

"But with each otp that becomes beautiful, it can become ugly just as fast. Author-nim hop on it." 

"If i feeeeelllll like itttt"