Wait whomst??

so um...here I am, under security hold waiting for either my brother or my friends to find me...more so my brother. I didn't know Areum wore a wig kkekkee

She thinks pulling at my hair is gonna help her win in a fight especially against when I took wrestling in school.

heol dude.

heol

Justin was only trying to break up the fight - more like trying to pull me off from beating her face in- but still got in trouble and so here we are in a small cell with our items taken from us

"Waaeee my phone...im boreeddd...jjinjaaaaa" I cried out slumping onto the cold floor.

"Hyung will be here soon they already called him and I'm sure the rest will be too and then we can get out of here." justine assured me as he rubbed my arm. It sent tingles through my body so i quickly retracted from him.

'only one person I love...one person and it better stay that way' i hugged my legs tightly

We waited for a bit and soon enough Yoongi did come and like Justin assumed he was not alone but it was not with whom we thought. With him was a shortish female with plump lips and long black hair, I recognized to be the game conductor.

"Hey! It's you! But youre a yeoja??" I said pointing to her once we were out of our cell.

"Yes?? did you not know?" she folded her arms as I shook my head.

"How could u not tell from those soft eyes and areumda locks??" My brother sounded triggered

"Why are you here?" justine question

"Because of yoongs." she pointed to my brother.

"???" I questioned.

"I'll tell you later, you have some explaining missy!" he pulled me by the ear causing me to yell in pain.

We left out of the park and I seen my friends there with worry on their face. They lit up when they seen us and ran to us both.

"OMG Y/Nssi!!!" ji-ji said as she tackled me with a hug followed by Nari.

"CUZ!" Tae picked up Justin as he literally cried into his chest.

"What happened?? I seen Areum and her thot patrol.

"Long story-"

"I'd love to hear it while we go home, I'll decide if you are punished or not." yoongi said sternly. He turned to the female and they spoke quietly so I didn't hear what they said but she waved going back inside the park. He pushed us all to our respective cars.

"So...whomst???" I asked once we drove off.

"Whomst??" he repeated back to me.

"The girl!" I responded.

"She's the operator of the stupid game." He answered while I deadpanned.

"no really, why was she with you? What's her ireum?" I kept poking.

"Aren't I the one who has questions that NEED answers. Tell me right now." I sighed and told him what happened.

He smacked me upside my head. "OW??!"

"That's for letting some skank push you around." I huffed agreeing with the fact I was stupid for allowing that to happen.

"Now you have your answer I need mine!"

"Um, whomst is you to boss me around. YOU GOT LOCKED UP BY SECURITY YOU ARE ON THIN ICE A-IE!" he scolded while I sank in my seat.

it was quiet the rest of the way as we dropped everyone off at their respective homes.

"Jinah" he randomly blurted.

"????" I was puzzled.

"her name is Kim Jinah, we kinda hit it off." he said as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HIT IT OFF???" I was shook

"Just like that, we exchanged numbers and funny enough she lives nearby."

"You. Yoongi. Hit it off with someone??? IM IN TEArs. Tell me the dets" I cackled.

"She thought I was funny and cute is all..." He rubbed the back of his head.

"AwwwwWWWaW gwiyeo!!"

"Oh hush up and get in the damn house." we parked in the driveway as he unlocked the door.

"Oppa has a crush, oppa has a crush haha hahah." I teased as he swatted at me.

"Don't act like you haven't been crushing on Jungkook since like forever ago." I tackled him to the ground and tickled his sides viciously before running into the house and up the stairs as his shouting laughter fill the house.

life is good fam.

Least I thought

Yoongi didn't snitch on me but my principal called home to my parents because I wasn't at school and...welp guess who's grounded even more than I wouldn't have been for just leaving school.

I groaned as I handed over my phone tablet laptop earphones watch video game controllers and wifi remotes and basically my soul

"To your room, you won't get these back until we say so" I looked to Yoongi and he shrugged mouthing sorry before going up to his room that he sometimes stays in from time to time

I plopped on my bed and cried about the abuse I just went through of having my tech taken from me for a good reason

"My crush wasn't obvious was it? Oh what if Kookie noticed...oOHoH IM shaking I bet he thinks I'm a jeongmal Pabo"

I placed my pillow over my face and screamed into it kicking my legs

"I doubt he even thinks of me...or remembers me I need to get over my silly crush it's not healthy nor is it going to happen this isn't a fan fiction where poof ya long time lover just ends up loving you." I cried silently

There was a knock on my door before it opened and my bed shifted I knew it was Yoongi

"Sorry kid, I didn't think your school would snitch." He apologized.
"It's ok...it's not your fault but that skanks fault..." I mumbled making Yoongi chuckle.

"Well if you do good in school and at home I'm sure you'll be able to get your phone back" I sighed.

"When you gonna tell him?" I looked puzzled

"Jungkook that you like him?"

"I haven't seen him in yrs Wdym tell him?"

Yoongi looked dumbfounded before making a weird face and shaking his head. "Oblivious and blind....alright get some rest mom says dinner will be ready"

He left without another word leaving me shook again

Mwoeyo??