Chapter 2- "Are We Really Fine?"

Chapter 2- "Are We Really fine?"

"What the hell, Gaurav?! Have you gone nuts? Couldn't you have asked me one little time before taking such a drastic step? It could end my career, man!" I said, throwing the script aside for my ongoing movie.

"Try to understand, Raghav. This is for your own good. Tere Mere Darmiyaan is going to be the biggest blockbuster of this year and- " Gaurav, my publicist, agent and best friend, started saying but I interrupted him.

"Exactly. The biggest blockbuster and that director pairs me with a stupid newcomer and you can't do anything! At least get me some decent actress to work with!" I screamed.

"She isn't stupid. Mira Singh is one of the best actresses in Indian Television. Plus her television show's director is also TMD's director. I can't stop him, Raghav." Gaurav said.

"I don't care! Get someone else or I'm out!"

"Are you crazy? Working with her will give you more spotlight. People will be more interested in you. The paparazzi have always been on good terms with you. Don't worry, okay?"

That finally shut me up. If I work with more established actresses then I'll have to share my screen space. But with a newcomer- Well, it couldn't be that bad I suppose.

I let out a sigh. "Okay, fine. Have you booked me up for that special episode of Good Morning Mumbai?"

"Yeah, about that. Its airing live this Sunday. You'll go on screen with Mira and-"

"Wait, what?! Not again Gaurav!" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Raghav, please. You have to work with her. And promos are part of increasing the fan base. Just do it."

Instead of replying, I grunted and hung up. I flung myself on the huge leather sofa and switched on the 62" plasma TV in my vanity van.

Flipping through the channels, I stopped at Bollywood Insider, one of the best and accurate information provider. A lady reporter was saying -

In light of the recent auditions, we have come to know that our favourite, Mira Singh has been chosen as the lead opposite the handsome and talented, Raghav Kapoor.

We hear that the actress is all geared up to start shooting next month for this upcoming big budget rom-com. She is pretty excited to work with Kapoor, who she claims is her role model as well as celebrity crush.

We wonder how Raghav's current girlfriend, Tanvvi, will take this statement considering how her last boyfriend cheated on her. Let's hope she'll be a sport about it.

Rumour has it that they will soon be appearing on Good Morning Mumbai for a live chat with the audience.

We hope to be impressed by these two's chemistry in the movie.