Chapter 6- "After Five?"

My jaw dropped as I stared at the man standing in front of me, not to mention, my very expensive ice cream, which may have splattered on the sidewalk if I hadn't held on to it properly.

"Sir.. Uh, I mean, Mr. Kapoor... How.. What.. Why?" I manage to stutter.

He ran his hands through his hair, messing it all up and coughed to get my attention which may have wandered away from his face to his hands.

"Well, Miss-"

"Singh." I replied.

"Yeah. So, if you could get your drunk sisters to hush down that-"

"We are not puppies, to be hushed down, you big baboon!" Samayra shrieked. Raghav's eyes became wide at that statement.

Out of amusement or anger, I do not know.

"Yeah! She's right! Wait- What did you say, Sam?" Rhea asked.

Horrified at their way of speaking, I pushed Samayra and Rhea back into the car and auto-locked the doors.

Please Lord, please do not let it occur to their drunken mind that the car can be unlocked from within.

Well, that was stupid but we all cling to desperate hopes during desperate times. Thankfully, those drunken babies became pre-occupied with their ice creams to give a damn about me and so I turned back.

"I'm extremely sorry for my sister's behaviour. She usually isn't like this."

To my bewilderment, Raghav let out a roar of laughter. Like literally a roar. Drunk as well, it seems.

"You don't need to apologise. Your sister is a rough sack to handle, I guess." He said, a crinkle of a smile appearing at the ends of those perfect lips.

"Yeah, she is sometimes. Though, I love that about her." I said, fond memories of me and my sister flashing through my mind.

Suddenly two fingers snapped in front of my eyes. "Wha-?"

"I'm sorry. You seemed to zone away for a second. Now, what do you say to meeting up tomorrow after I wrap up shooting at around 5?"

"Did you j- Uh.. I mean, of course. Yes. Definitely."

"Great. Here's my number. Text me your address and I'll pick you up." He handed me a navy coloured, slender and polished visiting card.