Chapter 12- "A Very Cute and Stubborn Goldfish."

"So why are you here? Are you Dhruv's new assistant?" Raghav asked.

I was momentarily aware of the smile leaving my face when I realised I hadn't formally introduced myself to him. Last night he was drunk so there was a chance that he didn't remember us meeting.

"I am your co star. Mira Singh." I smiled and extended my hand. His face fell visibly almost as if my being there perturbed him. My hand was left hanging in mid air. Neither did he look at my hand nor did he make an attempt to cover his expression. He kept looking at me, dead in the eyes, making me feel guilty for a reason I had no clue about.

I retracted my hand. My face and neck were warm with embarrassment. Did he have to make it so clear that he had completely no remembrance of our meeting? Stupid me, busy him won't remember someone as insignificant as me.

"Look, I know you must have forgotten and it's totally fine w-" I began, trying to clear the air around us, when he interrupted me.

"Don't talk to me." He said, imperiously. Regret and guilt flashed in his eyes as he turned his head to look away.

What was that for? What did I do? The baboon thing? But he invited me out after that. Why is he angry now? And why the dominating tone? I didn't ask for his anger, did I? Now, now, calm down Mira, calm.

But being the uncontrollable fool I am, I blurted out, "What? Don't talk? Why? What did I do? Mr. Raghav, you may be a multimillionaire but that doesn't make your behaviour excusable."

He turned his head back towards me. He had fire burning in his eyes but that did not stop me. I had done no wrong and hence, I was not entitled to his anger. I stared right back at him, challenging him. He raised his eyebrows, signalling me to give up. I took no notice.

"Very well," he said, looking at me, a smirk playing on his lips. "Hailey, I'm not going to go live today. Sorry. Stomach ache." He added a groan in the end, making it sound so painful, you'd be brimming with pity. Instantly, I lowered my eyes.

What was I doing? Filming hadn't even started and I was picking up a fight with the most influential man in Bollywood. Great.

Hailey immediately stopped rushing about. She signalled the cameramen to lower their equipment and walked over to us. "What is this idiosyncrasy? Is this-"

"Uh, Hailey, I don't think I can stand it anymore. Ow!" He groaned. My eyes widened in shock. He was definitely going to get me fired.

"Shit, what do you need? Shall I call the paramedics? You need a medicine you are familiar with? Or what about I call your personal-" Hailey blabbered on.

I started hyperventilating inside although I sat frozen in my seat looking at him groaning his heart out. When I could no longer stand it and was about to get up, Raghav noticed. He bent down and whispered, "An apology should work."