••×c h a p t e r 1ו•

••×c h a p t e r  1ו•

MIST's POV.

I opened my eyes happily earning a smile that forms my lips into a curve as I pat my alarm clock to shut. Today is gonna be one of those days that I will cherish and treasure because I Mist Koronuzawa, half Japanese half Korean, 17 years old teenage boy son of the richest business tycoon and a member of an Idol band called MS.N is gonna held a huge concert in one of the most biggest arena in this world.

My phone rang as my happiest thoughts dropped immediately when I saw the name of the ID caller. "Whad'ya want Katrix!?" I harshly asked as I answer the call.

I heard her scoff in annoyance before talking back. "Tsh! Get down here and eat breakfast you bratty prince ass! You may be an Idol but I could always tell mom to cut your allowance for being a slothy shit! I swear I---" She deadpanned loud enough to hurt my ears and make my day ugly.

"Yeah, yeah, Imma take a bath and go there when I'm done just minimize that annoying voice of yours!" I cut her off rolling my eyes as I hung up not waiting for her retort heading to my shower room.

After bathing and doing all my stuff in the bathroom. I went out of my room wearing my plain white tee and tight denim pants along with my timberland letting my hair uncombed and messy. Well this is my style.

"Well someone looks exited." Katrix bombarded as I took a seat in front of her eyeing the served food. "Is my favorite brother happy about his concert?"

"Oh shut up! Favorite your ass! I'm your only brother." I mustered, chewing the bacon as I shot her the look. "Where's mom?"

"Work." She answered curtly staring at me coldy but soon vanished when she saw my worried face. "Don't worry too much okay... You should prepare for your concert."

Katrix smiled at me assuringly as I nod biding her a bye leaving the mansion with our driver letting my mind drown in awful thoughts as I sat in the back seat of our Ford Everest. Well you see, our mom's work isn't a joke. She is a business tycoon and all but that's not all... Aside from That she is also part of a task force called Light Raid.

"Young Master, Are you okay?" Mr. Chu asked our driver a.k.a. my butler. Well my family seemed weird and very protective of me I guess.

"Butler Chu, do you perhaps know what my mom is working for under that Light Raid company?" I asked with full curiosity giving him a convincing smile enough for pleading but the latter seemed not affected by my charms.

"I'm sorry Young Master but that is not for me to answer." I pouted nodding my head understandingly.

I'll get to know everything soon.

PREPARATION Ended with a not knowing time as I sat excitedly with my band mates which is also my best friends and brothers... Storm and Night. They were both two years older than me and as cool as brothers can be.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Storm asked me, smiling warmly handling me a bottled water and my personal mike. I nodded my head nonchalantly grinning at him hugely. I could say Storm is the nice guy in our band, the gentle type... He's always warm and cautious. He has this light aura making me feel like I'm safe with him.

My attention averted to Night when he came rubbing the side of his lips. "What happened to that? Wait... Are you bleeding?" I asked as he looked at me in shock and I swear I saw his eyes glowed red but he immediately turned away.

"No. I'm okay Mist, this is nothing." He assured me patting my head as I pouted. He's making me feel like a puppy. He's a serious yet arrogantly fun guy.

Just then a cold wind came whooshing making Storm and Night alerted and alarmed while I was there staring at them in confusion as they make their eye contact like they were talking telepathically. I looked down on my fidgeting fingers with my doe eyes... I sometimes feel like my friends are weird and different like they were hiding something to me-- No, let me rephrase that. I think this whole world is a weird crap and everyone is hiding something in front of me.

It's like their preventing me to learn a sinful knowledge about this world.

--

A/N: So far how was it?😊 Please vote and read ❤