••×c h a p t e r 8ו•

••×c h a p t e r  8ו•

Z' POV.

"So, what do want to talk about?" Mist asked, stuffing lettuce in his mouth. Tss, he really looked like a bunny just now.

I took a deep sigh before looking straight onto his eyes. He should at least know what kind of trouble he's into right now and so as the future.

"I called you here to talk about things you should've had knowledge before." I stated making him stop his fast pace of eating.

As he slowly munched on the last bits of lettuce he knitted his brows taking a gulp of water. "What do you mean? What kind of knowledge, exactly?"

"Well, let's start about your Immortality." I breathed out. "How much do you know about it? Or did you perhaps knew about your immortality all along."

I must've sound like suspecting him, but he can't blame me. Since I know that he's been seeing phantoms. He must have had the idea that he's not normal as well.

He locked his eyes on mine, thinking hardly how to come out with the right chosen sentence his about to blurt. Placing his chopsticks beside his plate he spoke.

"I've been feeling strange about my self ever since I was 7." That's 3 years after the war. "I often have these strange dreams that seem surreal. Then it started, I've started to see phantoms... They always follow me, but for some unexplainable reason, whenever I try to close my eyes they fade away."

He struggled letting out the last sentences... He must've used his Youtu without him knowing. Just like the night when one of the phantom lords started running after him. That night in their concert. I could still remember how beautiful his Youto was. I couldn't believe it my eyes. Too bad this bunny right here doesn't know a single thing about what he can do.

"Umm... Z,"

"Yes?"

"So is that all you wanted to know? Can I go to my room now?" He asked giddily.

What's with the rush?

"Why? Do you have a lot of things to do?" I raised a brow.

"W-Well... Night hyung wants to play video gam---"

"No!" I slammed on the table making a few people look at us.

"Uh-- but Z--" he pouted.

"I have more questions." He puffed his cheeks as I deadpanned. "Aside from those weird happenings, what else did you discovered about your self?"

He pouted. "Nothing else, just that I could always get what I want without trying... But now."

Well? What can I say... His demon charms doesn't work on me.

"Anyways, I want to ask too!" He crossed his arms looking at me mischievously.

Tss.

"Why am I here? You keep on calling me Demon, am I even one? How about mom and Katrix?" He asked, eagerly waiting for my answers.

"You're here because the phantoms are after you, and this is the only place where you're safe because this place has a phantom nullifying barrier. Your mom is a vampire so as Katrix, and they're not your real family." He looked down with shock sets of eyes as I muttered the last set of sentences... I see, he did not expect that.

"Anything else, bunny boy?"

"Then, who's my real parents? Where's my real family?" He asked suppressing a sigh.

"Dead." Was my simplest answer.

He lift his head, shocked eyes piercing on mine looking for truth and honesty as he remained silent slowly trailing his gaze down pouting his lips for the nth time of the day.

"So am I really a Demon?"

"Tsk! Why do you ask too much?"

"Coz I want knowledge!" He shout back. "Who're my parents then?"

"Go find out yourself! The buildings library is free to use."

"I don't know where it is..."

"Find it yourself then!"

"You could help me." He puffed his cheeks pouting. "Why do you have to be cold? Is it because you said I'm a demon and you're an angel?"

I starred at him in disbedisbelief, I couldn't believe him, acting like this! This is so childish! How could he even... Ugh! I'm starting to hate this job.

"Yah!"

I was taken back to my senses when Angelique came snapping on my face. What's she doing here? Oh I forgot, she's another problem. She's being to clingy to that bunny--- eh? Where'd that bunny go?

Well, he's not in front of me anymore as I stood up scanning the whole cafeteria.

"He left." Angelique curtly piped twirling strands of hair on her hands.

"What? When?"

"When you were spacing out starring at him, he was calling for you, but you keep on starring at his face with that blush on your face." She stated as I cupped my cheeks trying to feel the heat making my eyes grew wide. "Well, I guess he got awkward from your stare that's why he started to look around just the right moment I came here and he asked me nicely and cutely about the whereabouts of the library."

I was still checking on my cheeks when she snapped her fingers in my face again. "So tell me Z, are you perhaps being charmed by him?"

"I-I'm no--"

And just before I could finish she started blabbing again. "I know right! I mean who would've not be charmed by him!? I mean demons are charmers but he's different Z! He's naturally charming, yeah? I mean I would be lying if I said I don't have a crush on hi---"

"What-- you have a crush on him?!" I snapped.

"What? It can't be help." She starred at me annoyed. "Besides I sometimes wonder how he's body without clothes looked like... What I mean is, he really looked so hot on white shirts on and tight black pants, it shows off his macular sexy thighs." She dreamly stated.

"Not to mention he has a built body frame for a cute face, I bet he's a 'daddy af' at bed." Why is she even thinking about that? "Night and Storm takes good care of their bodies. They admitted that idols should always have abs to show off. Now, I can't help but to wonder of Mist's body, well he's more built than Night and Storm."

My mind immediately turned immense as the scene from earlier starts playing repeatedly on my mind. Mist's body with only towels on. He's bare half naked body a while ago.

Oh no! Shit this is not good!

Without any thought I banged my head on the table.

"Oh my god! What's your problem!?" Angelique yelled worriedly.

"T-THIS CAN'T BE!" I mumbled to myself as I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks making my heart beat fast.

"That's what I thought too, haha."

"Eh? Katrix." Angelique mumbled looking at the blonde woman.

I'm double dead now! This woman can read minds! I just wish she won't tell this to Mist.

"Ehh... You two are fantasizing about Mist, huh?" -Katrix

Were doomed!

"Its okay if you tell mine, he's cute when he gets shy." Angelique squealed.

Katrix then raised a brow on me as I look down. Just then she came closer to me. "Here, listen to it before you sleep."

She left as she handled me a music track album. MS.N's album. She must be out of her mind if she thinks I'm gonna listen to this.

"Psh, unfair!" Angelique whined looking at me. "So its true you like him too."

"Eh?"

--

A/N: Don't be a silent reader, lemme know if i jave mistakes😂😂😂