Room

Humans have a light side and a dark side, and it's up to us to choose which way we're going to live our lives. Even if you start out on the dark side, it doesn't mean you have to continue your journey that way. You always have time to turn it around.
~Taraji P. Henson

I slide my key card in and opened the door to my room is huge and vey elegant . Our living room/ kitchen is very spacious. I could see my bags 4 bags on the floor I'm guessing my roommate already put up her things. Its two doors one to the left is the bath room . The door to the right is my shared room . Two queen size beds that look very comfortable . I grabbed my bags so I can put my clothes in the shared closet and whatever I couldn't fit in my side of the closet I moved toward the dresser next to my bed and filled them up . I pack so much I had to keep my extras in my suit case .

"Hello is anyone here ."

"In the room ."

In walks a pretty girl thick Latina with fox loc's a black one piece and a pair of gray knee high boots .

"Hi I'm Marisol Johnson , and yes before you ask I am mixed my mom is a Latina and my dad is black

"Hi I'm Marisol Johnson , and yes before you ask I am mixed my mom is a Latina and my dad is black . I am your room mate for the next couple of years ."

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Tessa Brooks but you can call me Mae . Do you need help girl ? You look like your struggling ."I said while laughing .

"Yes please I have to pack 7 bags I didn't want to bring to much but then I didn't want to not have enough." I helped my new roommate settle in. While getting to know each I learned that Marisol attended Segundo High where most of the student came from . I also learned she was "popular" because if her stepbrother who she hates with a passion . Marisol was born to a family of 15 the oldest of the family but her parents went on a romantic vacation and died in the same plane crash as my dad and I couldn't do nothing but cry and tell her about my dad . Later on after the lawsuit she received all the money from the lawsuit and decided to wait until she was 18 would buy a house for her and her siblings , but the judge didn't grant her legal guardianship until she had a better paying job . Some how she manage to pay the house she brought off and also was adopted into a family who wanted to have another child a girl preferably . The bonus to them She was around the same age as their son .

" So are you going to the pool party in a couple of hours ?"

" I didn't know about a party but I'll go if your going ."

" Cool lets start getting ready ."

We both picked out our outfits she decided on a white one piece bathing suit with her back out and I wore a orange two piece with a tan cover up .We walked to the elevated and patiently wait .

"Well Well look who we have here if it isn't miss fat pants and her side kick Barney."

"Bitch I know you tried it . I look better than you on my worst day ." Said Marisol

And with that the elevator opened and we walk in .

" I rather wait until the next one I don't want to be smothered or stuck in a elevator with you two."

"Marisol what is her problem she's been fucking with me since I got here ."

"Ew call me Solly , but that girl is my stepbrother fuckbuddy who thinks she's the girlfriend . She's been bullying me for years . On the last day of school at our graduation I beat her ass like she stole something and she's haven't fucked with me since she'll say slick shit every now and then but thats all ."she said as the doors opened to the top deck.

This place is nice the pool is huge it even has a water slide , a bar , chairs , and some more side activities , and a table set up so the students can sign up for clubs.

"Oh look come on I see a empty section ." Solly said while grabbing a stunned me .
We finally made it to our section.

"Hey Solly can we join you ?"

"Yeah come on you guys know your my only friends beside Mae."

" Mae I want to introduce you to my only friends Jason the fly pretty boy , Knockers the fighter , and Hot head the one who don't listen ."

" Guys this is Mae my roommate and new friend."

After getting to know one another we started vibing , dancing to Freak Hoes - Future, taking shots , and just having fun.

"Solly have you talked to Rez ?" Knockers asked.

"Why would you ask me a stupid ass question like that no I haven't talk to his stupid ass since yesterday and I told him don't fuck with me today . I'm tired of his shit ." She stressed

Through out the party I notice Knockers stealing glances at Solly .

"Hey Jason is Solly and Knockers a thing? I whispered to him .

"No they really liked each other but Solly won't approach him on her feelings and he won't make a move because of his loyalty to Rez her brother ."

"Aw that sucks they would make a cute couple two ."I said while pouting

"Oh look Rez just walked in ." Jason pointed out

"Welp it was fun while it last I'm not. Are you coming Mae ?"

"See you later guys it was nice meeting you ." I said waving goodbye to them.

By the grace of the man up stairs we managed to avoid her stepbrother and his fuck buddy all together . Making it into our room safely . I finally was able to put that nice tub to use and I put on my pj's.

*Ring Ring *

"Hi mommy I miss you so much when are you coming home ?"

"Hey my princess mommy will be home soon okay so make sure you be a good girl for nana . Okay and I'll read you a bed time story after I talk to nana." I said she passed the phone to my mom and we talked for a bit.After talking to my mom I read my baby Biscuit goes to bed by Alyssa Satin Capucilli.

"Night baby girl I love you  ."

"Good night mommy I love you too talk to you later ." She said while yawning and ending the call.

"You have a daughter ? Tell me everything about her !"

"Well to tell a short story I fell in love with someone and he went to jail .out of know where he vanishes out of my life before I got the chance to tell him I'm pregnant 9 months later I have a beautiful baby girl named Madalyn Brooks ."

"Wow she's beautiful but I'm sorry he left you where he at so I can beat his ass.Have you tried looking for him?"

"No I gave up looking for him when I first found out she was a girl. He wasn't worth looking for anymore I left him in my past and he's going to stay there ."

"So I noticed that your tattoo say Mal is he your baby father?"

"Yes ..."

*Knock Knock Solly open up its movie night at your place .*

Solly walks toward the door and I walks the guys and as soon as Solly was about to shut the door some one stuck their foot inside.

"Come in Solly you know I won't miss out on movie night ."

"You son of a bitch ......". While beating and pushing him out the door and locking the locks.

" Are you ready for those movies ?"