First Day of School

"If you're a human being, you can attempt to do what other human beings have done. We don't understand talent any more than we understand electricity."

~Maya Angelou

*BEEP BEEP*

"Bitch get yo stanking ass up ! you take forever in the shower so hurry up."

"Okay Mae damn ."

I've been staying with Solly for about a week now and i know her like a book . I had to learn quickly if i want to be on time what up 2 hours early espically making sure Solly is one time since she has a history of being late for everything literally. Finally hearing the shower turn off i quickly grabbed my things so i can get in after her . Taking off my clothes and using the bathroom while i wait for the shower water to get hot. Hopping in and adjusting the water to my liking ,and grabbing my loaf and grabbing my Dr.Bonners bar of soap and started to wash up. If you guys dont know what Dr.Bonners' is then you haven't lived yet . After rising off i turned the water off and grabbed my big soft towel and dyred off and i wrapped myelf with my big and soft robe and put it on.

"About time I've been waiting for you so you can help with my outfits' Mae !"

"What do you mean help you pick an outfit Solly we have to wear uniforms?"

"Duh i know that but i have to look extra cute and fly so i have a the dress uniform and i have the skirt? which one?"

"Oh Bitch you just trying to get cute for Knockers !"

"So what just help me i havent picked out shoes yet either ugh Maeee." Solly whined.

"Okay okay your acting worst than my almost 2 year old . So wear the skirt with yo thick ass ! Okay so are you feeling heels type of sneaker ?"

"Ummm shoes ."

"Okay so wear the YSL shoes . Wear his favorite perfume and don't forget the breath check."

"Thanks babe . But how are you seriously ? Knockers told me a little about your break up and I want to know what is my brother Mal and is Madalyn his ? No I haven't told him about the baby that's you and his business and I'm out of it but I will consul this shit before it get out of hand."

"Yes He's Mal .What am I gong to do I want him to be apart of her life but at the same time he's done so much to me I don't want him to do her the same . I'm going to tell him when I'm not bitter towards him . When me and him can co-exist with each other I will have that talk but until then Solly don't tell him nothing please ." I said crying .

"Oh boy okay you have my promise I won't tell him but tell him soon before he figures it out or worse someone other than us tell him."

"Okay"

7:49 the clocked read we grabbed our things and head to class . I had so much to think about . Do I tell him ? Or do I hide it ? Or do I be the woman my mother taught me to be and correct the wrongs and give Madalyn the father she wants so bad . I feel like a bad mommy for not giving her a dad but at the same time he was know where to be found .

"Ding"

The elevator finally reached to the third floor to the hallway. I reached in my backpack for my schedule that contains my locker number and combination.

"Solly my locker number is 67 .Whats yours?"

"52 oh right here."

"ugh bye bitch 55, 57 , 59, 62, 65, oh 67."

I walked to  my locker and turned 5-10-2 to get into my locker i grabbed all my books out of my bag and put them into my locker i toke out a picture of Maddie , my mom , and I and tapped it to my locker.

"Well Well hello Miss. Piggy thats your daughter she's cute look nothing like your fat ass ."

"Oh so you're going to ignore me yeah this is going to be so fun ."

"Hey baby i miss you ."

Mal walked up to her and kissed her on the lips while looking me in my eyes and i slowly rolled my eyes and turned my head back into my locker.

"Oh girl i feel so sorry this is where your locker at DAMN."Solly said

"Yeah i'll see you later Ms.Piggy ."

I closed my locker and headed to my first class of the day . The clock just reached 4:30 and the bell finally ring i packed my bag and started walking .When i reached the hallway i seen people snickering and talking while pointing at me and i finally seen what the talk was about its a big picture of 15 year old me and Madalyn and another picture of Malcom with a big question mark saying are you my daddy?

"So Mae who is her daddy ? You hoe . You was pregnant while we where together and her I was thinking you would hold it down for me silly me .Haha." Mal aid while screaming and hitting the walls causing a bigger scene.

"Yeah keep running you fat ass Whale I'm going to make your life a living hell bith." Beatrice yelled and her minis laughed

"Mae open the door you can't lock your self in the bathroom forever ."

"Yes I can Solly leave ."

"I heard about what happen . Come out the guys have pizza and ice cream and chocolate your favorites ."

"Only if is sausage pizza and the ice cream is cookies and cream."

"Bing Bing"

I looked down at my phone seeing a message from Solly and it's a picture with the boys holding the pizza and chocolate and her holding the ice cream with puppy dog faces saying please come out. Opening the door. I grabbed the ice cream from Solly and walked to the kitchen to get a spoon and I dug in watching Bad Boys with my friends.