Happily Ever After ?

Here's the thing, men have to also mature in how they see women, too. Because they need to understand that it's not just about how we look, it's about who we are. And I am going to tell you like this, 'If you can't love me with short hair, and you telling me I got to have long hair to be loved, guess what, I ain't the one for you.' 
~Jada Pinkett Smith

"Yo Solly u know we don't get along but have you seen Mae she been MIA for a while now ."

"No fuck that bitch she left me in the dust ." Solly said walking away

I headed to my dorm blowing up Mae's phone with because I miss her and I want her back .

Knock Knock

"It's open come in."

"Hey baby I have a surprise for you ." Beatrice said .

"Can that wait until Solly announcement dinner baby I just need some rest. I had a long day .

"Do you want me to make you feel better ?"

"Yeah climb on top and ride this thick stick ."

No words where exchange while Beatrice pleased her man . She had everything she wants now . No one is getting in her way of her man . They are now a family .

After getting his nut Mal FaceTime his baby girl .

"Hi daddy I missed up so much !" Madalyn yelled

"I missed you too what  are you doing ?Mal figured if he asked the right questions he'll know where Mae is.

"Nothing daddy I was playing doctor ."

"Is that right tell me who was your patient?"

"It's a secret I can't tell you daddy?"

"Just tell me princess I promise I won't tell no one your secret is safe with me and I'll get you a new princess doll house ?" Mal bribed his daughter

"Okay fine but I want a puppy with lots of clothes a new doll house and some Barbie to match.? Deal?"

"Huh?"Mal said not believing he just met his match and was played by a 2 year old .

"Yes or no daddy."

"Fine yes I'll get your puppy with clothes , doll house and barbies." He sigh while scratching his head .

"My mommy is my patient she hasn't been feeling good lately throwing up everywhere."Madalyn told her daddy

" Mhm , well princess daddy has to go back to class talk to you tonight , I love you ." He rushed her off the phone .Mal has somethings to worry about it's a possibility Mae might be having his baby again .Many people don't know that Mal was secretly blowing Mae back out when the started to coparent again . Mal knew for sure that he used condom but thing happens and from what knockers told him Christian and Mae never had sex so he was the only one .

Mal made up his mind that he was getting his family back on way or another .

After hours of thinking Mal and Beatrice got ready to headed to Solly "important" dinner .Arriving at Solly Airbnb house party .Mal toke notice of the house , he may soon buy for Tessa and their kids together . Mal looked at everyone at the table wishing the one person who would light up the room should walk in.

"Solly baby I have a surprise for you I was given instruction to not look at the video until you made you announcement." Knockers said

"Well I guess it's time ." She said as she pulled out a card from a envelope and began to read it .

" She said as she pulled out a card from a envelope and began to read it