Madalyn meets her Father

"Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy."

- Philip Whitmore Snr.

The full bright green grass the trees are warmed by the sunlight and rain. Unfolding their leaves . The pretty blooming and sweet smell of dandelion, snowdrops, crocuses, daffodils, forsythia, irises, juneberry, apples, and lilacs , Their gorgeous under the bright sun , yet its hidden by the trees . Spring time it was . But for me I had to watch this beautiful seen unfold from YouTube yeah it sucks being on this boat ; It's just miles of water and sunlight .

"Hi Daddy when are you and mommy coming to see me ?"

After months of going back and forth with Malcom i decided why not introduce them and every since then he learned her routines and he comes over everyday in the morning , afternoon, and at night where we take turns reading her a bed time story. He gives me money but ill just sneak it back to him when he comes over. I tried to tell him i know you want to help but ive been doing this for so long i don't want your money and to just keep his money or put it into a trust fund for her ,but to please stop forcing me to take the money .

"Soon baby i promise we are going to see each other and play with each other , go to the park and do a lot of fun things."

"Okay , daddy i love you and mommy talk to you later nana said its time for my nap."

"Kennedy don't sas talk nana either you better be a good girl."

"okay mommy."

Phone called ended

"So I've been thinking of dates to fly down their to see her i think it would be best if your their Tessa ."

"Bless your heart since we have three weeks off of Spring Break i'm going home for a week to spend time with her and my mom and your more than welcome to come spend time with us."

"Okay , thank you oh shit we need to go now before we be late to first period."

i quickly jumped up and grabbed my book bag and homework and headed to class . 4:00 oh how time has passed me by so slowly my teacher decided to make us watch a movie a day before spring break and for credit for today we had to sit through the whole class period. 4:15 damn i cant wait to see Madalyn i miss my baby being here makes me appreicate my mom more. Ugh 4:25 oh how i dread coming in today i almost ditched today but guess Malcom sensed it and made me come along with him .

-RING RING RING-

Yes bitch im out of here . i walked to my locker to put my books up since my teachers decided to not give homework out which i am so happy and thankful for .

"Hey blowfish did you find your baby daddy ,yet ?"

i slammed my locker and turned to her saying.

"Yes i did bitch . My baby daddy is your "man" thirsty trick." I said walking off and laughing.

I felt accomplished I did that , and it toke so much out of me. Every since that day she has made my life a living hell . taking my books out my locker, and destroying my homework , pulling pranks on me the list can go on and on for a whole month everyone was slut shaming me . Everyone was calling me bad names and throwing eggs at me. 

Getting out the elevator and walking into my room I washed all of my dirty clothes and folded and packed what i needed for three weeks .

"Bitch are you ready our flight leave in an 1 hour everyone is packed and ready we are just waiting for the lyft ."

"I'm ready "

The plan is to go spend a week with our families and all meet up in cali to see Madalyn . Then we board the plane for Miami . We made it to the front standing in a group doing a quick head count .