Malcom?

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

~Maya Angelou

I couldn't bring myself to watch any movies , so I decided it would be best if I stay in my room while blasting on my beats headphones I want you -by Star. This song describes how I feel I want him I do but I refuse to be a fool . The best thing for me to do for my daughter and my heart is to stay away from Malcom Webster he's no good he has caused so much mischief in my life I don't think I would go down that road of letting him in my life and being around me.

I stared to get a headache from the headphones and got ready for my bubble bath I need to relax while playing some Jazz. I knew movie night was over she Solly came into the bathroom to check on me and leaving after her boo texted her can they talk . She told me she's going to talk to him real quick and she would be back because she's worried about me. Before I knew it I had spent so long in the tub my fingers were wrinkly and my water was no longer warm . I grab my clothes and patiently waiting for Solly she said she "forgot her keys, and to please stay up so she can get back in." I knew this was her way of saying we have a lot of things to talk about I need some clarification shit.

Finally hearing a knock on the door I walked to it and I was stunned by who was at the door well not really I knew he would comeback , but I was hoping not so soon . I really wanted to know how long could I avoid him.

"Tessa Mae Brooks -Webster! Wtf was that ." He scolded

"I know we left on bad terms but you don't fucking own me so don't yell at me I had every right to do what I did . You fucking broke my heart and on top of that you stomped on my shit like I was a roach my nigga .You broke up with me in the most shitiest way you disrespect me as a person . You lied to me about getting 10 years yo stupid ass only did a year . But you still played with my feelings and then you have the nerve to break up with me over the phone a fucking fake jail phone call at that tuh. This is unbelievable you really did that you did but just know karma is a bitch and I feel so sorry for your daughter because she has a father like you ."

" Man what ever Mae I'll be back when you not in a shitty mood." He said making a straight line to the front door I contemplated on throwing this vase but decided in leaving this situation and him in the past like I said I would .