Get back in your box

"TIC TAC BETTER BE GETTING OFF BACK TO HIS BOX" Afghan dan the bgmedia legend sung whilst running around a Morrison with little t and Sophie aspin. "OÍ FAm u SoNgIng ABOut mE dAddY CAlUm!" Jj yelled appearing from a packet of quavers that little t pulled out from his foreskin (kaleesha that bits for you ;) ). "Oi jj you pussy bitch go neck yourself". Jj started crying "shut up you virgin go fuck Sophie aspins virgin ear hole" jj said wiping his tears. The room turnt green and u can smell onion. OH NO IT CALUM!!!

"OI TIC TAC U PAEDOPHILIC DICK EATER" Sophie moaned. "You look like a pedo fam I heard you went on a kids swimming pool wearing a Speedo fam." Dan raped like a legend.  " bumbuclut u only famous cUs of willne and memeulous" calum yelled. "Cheeky bastard," will climed Out of Afghans left man tit. "Same goes 4 u bc no one knew who u were until Will made vid about ur tic tac head" Afghan said. Calum roared a might roar and picked up Sophie little t and dan and shoved them together and fucked them all and threw them out the window. "Clean up ile 3" Will shouted. "HNNNNNG DADDY THAT WAS AMAZING," jj jumped up and down like when your dad said he'd fuck your brains out when you were 2 but u though he said let go Disney land and you ended up with a lose hole and aids. "I know it was kitten," calum strokes jj head and bent him over the check out and pulled down his trousers. Stephen tries and Will pulled out their tiny peens ready for live porn. "P-please sir king of the north" jj pleased. Calum smiles and thrusted little calum into ksi spreaded ass cheeks. "HNNNNNNNG" calum panted before filling jjs ass with his sticky love. Stephen tries came over will and will came over a packet of space raiders. Memeulous crawler our of wills ass "just another day in the Blackpool grime scene am I right lads!"
Everyone put their thumbs up.

Subscribe to keemstar