How they met

It was a sunny afternoon in Bristol and Calum's mum felt a bit pregnant so she decided to go to the bathroom. She pulled down her trousers and sat on the toilet and began to push. S P 0 0 S H.
It wasn't a huge shit. It was a tic tac. "How the fuck did I get preggers from a tic tac... oh" the 'things' mother questioned looking down on her mistake. She shrugged and pulled the flush. The baby began to spin around in the toilet and went down the hole. The 'things' mother walked out the room noting that she should never put tic tacs up her pussy hole ever again.

The tic tac fell down the toilet pipe and into the sewer to find a beautiful scene. Willne was sucking on George's tiny pee pee. Tic tac found this amusing. To his right was Stephen tries and bob the builder reading emoji movie smut and beating their meat to it. "Fekin nonces" tic tac laughed scratching his left nipple.

He then fell down another hole and ended up in someone else's toilet. Tic tac began to cry but then the twat that lived there walked into the toilet. "Holy shit why is there a tic tac in my toilet?" The man asked. "MY HEAD DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SODIN TIC TAC" he yelled. The man picked him up out of the toilet and laughed "I think imma call you calum. My names jj subscribe to ksi". Calum rolled his eyes at the man and wondered what a YouTube is.

Jj carries calum into his bedroom and put him on the bed "I'll be back in a second" he said. Calum nodded. Kid walked out of the room leaving calum confused and a lil bit moist on the bed.

After 10 minuets jj walks back in with no clothes on and smirked. "Do you wanna penetrate?" He asked. Calum nodded wildly and tore of his clothes that he was born wearing for some fucking reason. Jj lead on the bead ready for little calum to enter through his hole. Calum got on top of jj and started thrusting into his hole. "HNNNNNG" jj moaned. Calum smirked and wondered why he's a new born baby and fucking an adult but he continued with the homosexual activity. Calum nutted inside of jj and jj nutted over his harry styles bed covers, he semen landed on Harry's mouth.

Calum collapsed on the bed next to jj. I don't know why they're tired because they legit lasted less than a minute. "Ily bby" Calum said. "Rawr that means I love you in dinosaur" jj smiled rubbing Calum's perfectly shaped bold head. Then they all fell asleep.

Jj got aids because toilet water was on Calum's pee pee and it went in his ass. Whoopsie Daisy. Shit happens.