Gucci dildo

"Skrr skrr" postman pat pulled up outside Calum's house and knocked on the door. Calum answered the door with a grin on his face. "UH Yea We gOttA PArcEl For CAlum AdaMs" postman pat yelled, still recovering from his hangover. "That's me" calum smiles took the parcel and shut the door. "ITs FinAllY HerE" he orgasmed. Jj popped out from behind a box. "What's here calum bby" he asked.
"Oh just my new Gucci diamond incrusted dildo," calum grinned, opening the package and laying it on the table. "5728384736262637 inches!" He added. Jj was Sh00keth by the length of the dildo. They could re-create the lung fic!!

"What are you thinking about Jj" calum asked curiously rubbing the dildo. Jj shrugged. He wasn't thinking about making calum choke up a lung so he could fuck it... or was he?

"GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG" lil pump screetched jumping through the window, brain cells falling out of his ears. "FFS GET YA ASS OUTTA HERE BOI UR NAN LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN NUGGET!" Jj roared throwing a chicken nugget at the man.
"REEEEEEEEEE" lil pump said "OoGA BooGa GimMe THe dIldo".  He's clearly retarded.

Don't worry because lil pump flew out window and had orgy with all bgmedia fun times 😤🤰🅱️🔥💦.

"HNNNNNG CALUM BBY WANNA TRY NEW DILDO" jj asked slapping calums left nostril with his small toe. Calum nodded ; he stood up and walked into the fridge. Jj crawled behind him. "OOOgHhgAnjsnsjnsn jajabajdk REEEEE SHIBC" jj satanically screeched.

Jj ripped of his clothes and bent over for daddy calum. He spread his ass cheeks for little calum. Big calum licked his lips before pulling his trousers down. He slowly inserted his peen into jjs hole with a loud moan. "HNNNNNNG" jj moaned clenching his ass. Calum shooshed him "I'm only stretching ur hole 4 dildo." Calum pilled the dildo out of the freezer. Nice and cold just how ksi likes it. Calum pulled out and Inserted the dildo. Jjs ass began to tear as it's too big for his hole. It hurt so much but he'd do it for calum. The large dildo broke through jjs prostate and went into his spine and broke it. It then broke rest of inside like nipple and stuff u kn0. If you look in ksi mouth u can see dildo go in his brain. It was truly discsting. The rest of the sidmem enjoy it with Stephen and will. They rub they peens like BRERRRRRRRR. U get me.

Jj is dead now Whoopsie calum though. "Eh I can just clone another one!" Calum Yelped.

K  bye I go cry now bc calum killed ksi