Memeulous x willne

"YO YEA SLID THE BIFTA IM GONNA RAPE YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" George yelled into wills ear. "U W0t mate im trinna make a TWOTI" William replied.  George whined and rolled of of the sofa onto the cold floor where he came face to face with Stephen tries lying underneath their sofa. He was about to scream but Stephen put a finger over his lips and made a quiet moan. George nodded and rolled away bashing into wills coke stash. "OH YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN GEORGE YOU RETARDED SEAGULL!" Will yelled throwing his laptop off of his lap and riding up his coke. Stephen began to snort a little bit around him. "I-I'm sorry daddy William" George cried hiding his face in his hands. "It's okay kitten I'll clean it up, you can go to bed," will rubbed George's back. George nodded and walked into the bedroom whilst will snorted the rest of the coke.

"Well well well, if it isn't box head" Stephen crawled out from under the sofa. "Ah Stephen tries the ginger nonce." Will smirked. Stephen pulled out a Pokéball. "PIKABITCH!" Stephen yelled throwing it at his head. Tic tac fell out "MY HEAD DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SODIN TIC TAC!" He screeched. Will pulled a pokeball out of his foreskin and yelled "DUMBLECUNT". dumblecunt rolled out of the pokeball. "BIG BULBOUS PENISES!" He yelled and threw penis at calum. Calum died instantly. Stephen tries ran away. Fucking pussy.

"WILL BBY WHATS TAKING SO LONG!" George yelled. Will sighed and walked into their bedroom. "Holy fuck why are you naked!" Will yelled. George blushed and he was. E R E C T. "Oh..." will said. He ripped of his clothes in record time and jumped on top of George with a smirk on his face. "Be careful... I'm still sore from yesterday," George whispered slightly embarrassed. Will smiled and slid inside of George like he slides in your mums dms. George let a little moan escape his mouth as his anal cavity was filled with wills peen. Stephen stood in the closet beating his tiny dick, as usual. Will started to speed up moaning loudly at the sight of George. Stephen whispered in his noncy ginger voice "3 2 1 and ThRUsT".

Will went a lightning spread thrusting into George and he finally exploded into his lovers hole. He collapsed on the bed next George. "I  love you daddy" George whispered. "I love you to kitten" replied will. They all fell asleep, stephen lying on top of them.