The lung fic but with will and george

If you like this shit then read the lung fic because I'm just rewriting it with Will and George and it's not as like serious I guess Idk.
Also this is quite fucked up so don't read if you don't wanna hear about people eating lungs and shit 👏 also listen to that song while reading this.

Will walks into the class where his favourite teacher works.

"I want to bend you over the desk and rupture you're insides" he growls.

"Mm fuck yes daddy" George replies.
"Do it right now." Will strides over to George cockily.
"Bend over that desk, and lose the pants you semen lover" he hisses.

"I am having trouble taking them off myself father figure" George says innocently. Will leans over and hits George's thigh.

"You have to ask nicely" he teases.
George moans. "please daddy assist me in this task"he begs.

"Beg for it round face" will growls.
"Daddy square face please undress me" George whines "pretty please, with ad revenue on top?"

"You bet I'll get my ad revenue" will says and winks at George.

"Thank you daddy" George smiles.

"You're welcome shit content creator" will replies and rips off George's jeans.

"You like what you see eh?" George asks motioning at his naked self. Will slaps him across the face "don't talk unless I tell you to," he warns.

George whimpers and nods. "Suck my pee pee" will says casually. George sunk to his knees and undressed will quickly.

"I want my XXXXXL pee pee in your mouth and I will allow my semen to go down your throat" the square faced man commands. George places wills willy into his mouth slowly.

"I will have intercourse with your mouth very fast" will moans thrusting into George's mouth roughly. George moans lowly, taking all of his willy in his mouth.

"I want you to fucking choke on my wiener" will orders thrusting in and out if George's throat making him choke slightly. Will laughs coldly thrusting harder and harder knocking George's teeth out.

George places his hand on the back of wills thigh and moans his lung out, literally. Will throws George's hands off  of him bending down to grab his lung and starts eating it.
"God your lung tastes so fucking good" he moans taking another bite. George licks his lips and his willy grew.

"Mm you eating my lung is so sexy will" George winces wills pee pee still in his mouth. He began to do the SUCC again. Will removed his peen from George's mouth.

"I know what will make your willy bigger". He says sexily.

"Please daddy fuck my lung." George begs.

"I want you to fucking beg for it" will says breathily.

"Please papa," he whines "put ur peen in my lung.... please sir." Will smirks and closes his eyes, inserting his pee pee into George's severed vascular tube and covering his willy in blood. "Oh ma l0rd square face" George moans. Will begins to thrust in and out if George's lung, looking over at George occasionally and growling.

He thrusts harder tilting his head back and biting his lip. "How fucking hard do you want me to go" he breathed.

"As hard as you can bby" George replied not taking his eyes off of will. Will thrusted harder breaking through the bronchi into the middle lobe, blood squirting everywhere.