the tour

After the number of times she had been on this tour, Braelyn finally learned to tune her brother out as they began walking towards the doors

After the number of times she had been on this tour, Braelyn finally learned to tune her brother out as they began walking towards the doors. She had heard the life of the palace, and the school, too many times to count. It just wasn't interesting after a while. She let her brother do most of the explaining as she fell behind the group, walking last.

Braelyn was pulled out of her thoughts by a loud scream. Looking up, she saw the white haired boy had jumped into Jay's arms when the statue morphed from a human to beast. A smile form on her lips at the sight. That was the best reaction she had ever seen.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man, to remind us that anything is possible," Ben explained. His eyes moved from the scared teen back up to the statue.

"Does he shed much?" Mal joked, her eyes remaining on the statue as well.

Ben nodded. "Yeah, my mom won't let him on the couch," He said seriously. Mal gave him a puzzled look before the group started moving again. Jay dropped Carlos back to the ground with a roll of his eyes, quickly catching up with Mal and Ben.

Braelyn stood frozen in her spot as the teen, Carlos, clapped his hands to try and get the statue to change again. A smirk formed on her lips as she walked up to him quietly before clapping. Carlos yelped and jumped back into the princess as the statue changed again.

"Just have to have the magic touch," Braelyn teased before grabbing his hand. "Come on. We don't want to fall behind."

Carlos snapped out of his reverie to finally notice the princess pulling him along. She was gorgeous. From her long, curly hair to her perfectly smooth skin, Carlos couldn't decide what to keep his eyes on. He stared at the girl whose hand was clasped with his for a moment before she pulled away. It was then he realized that they had walked inside the school and were standing in the lobby. He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"So," Mal began as she caught up to Ben and Audrey, "You guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like, wands, and things like that?"

"Yeah, it exists, of course," Braelyn said as she stood next to her brother. "It's pretty much retired. Most of the students here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happen to be kings and queens?" Mal asked as she rolled her eyes.

Audrey nodded enthusiastically. "That's true!" She pulled Ben's arm around her shoulders as she continued, "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." The brunette shared a laugh with her boyfriend as the rest of the group watched on.

"As for the magic part, you're better off talking to Braelyn." Ben nodded his head towards his sister who blushed.

It was true, of course. As the twin who got gifted with magic, Braelyn had done her fair share of studying the topic. It was enchanting to her to see the kind of powers existed in Auradon.