Chapter 2. Paul's Past

(A.N: TW: there is abuse, mention/attempt of rape so please, read with caution. but its in his past, its not carl doing this anyways enjoy)

(Pauls P.O.V)

I just finished crying and just went to bed. I started to dream of my past, to when i was with my father, I shouldn't though I'm 23 and that was like 6 years ago maybe longer. 'The blood must have triggered the memory' I thought as I dozed off again.

*Flashback/dream to 7 years ago, he's 16*

I woke up in the basement, waiting for my father to come downstairs to and yell at me again. The reason? Oh, that's simple. My mother died in a car crash when i was 6, eversince my lifes been hell. I soon heard a door open and looked up and guess who i saw? (bob the builder?) If you guessed my father you'd be correct, although I don't call him dad. He made me call him sir. 'Sir,' I thought. 'just rolls off the tounge doesn't it?'. "H-hello sir, how was y-your day at work" I hate the fear I had in my voice, he must have sensed it too. All he did was smirk at me and say "It was fine. Get ready we're going...somewhere." I was terrified all i could do is nod and run to get ready. As soon as I came out 'Sir' grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car. I didn't dare to fight back. That reason was because, I saw a knife in his pocket. He drove into the city and pulled into an alley. Climbed out, came around the side and pulled me out. Soon 'Sir' pulled me out, I asked "S-sir, what are you doing?" as soon as the words left my mouth he slammed me into the wall. "What I should have done years ago, make your ass useful!" he put the knife to my shirt and cut/tore it open and the fabric fell to the ground, tears started to well up in my eyes. When he reached for my belt a knife hit his shoulder. 'Sir' screamed in pain falling to the floor, dropping me in the process. I yelped seeing someone walking to my father and me and say "Well, you're a great homicidal sociopath. Could use some work the title rapist, but you won't get that chance." They then bolted to my father. My father screamed in shock and pain after being stabbed in the chest that looked like 37 times he was finally silent. The man then turned around to look at me, he was around my age. He was either 17 or 16. He started to walk towards me. At that point I got a good look a at them. They had white hair, one blue eye that was his left the other red, pale skin, green and white striped ski hat, green flanel now had blood on it, blue jeans which also had blood, and a black hoodie that was unzipped. "W-who are you?" He looked at me shocked, why wasn't I running? "Me? Oh the names Carl, Nice to meet you. Hey do you need some help?" I shook my head "C'mon I know you do." I tried to get up and run, but only made it a couple of steps before the man now known as Carl grabbed my wrist "Heh, it looks like he banged you up quite bad" Carl said obviously refering to my face and exposed skin. "Carrl, please let me go" now it was Carls turn to disagree I decided as he shook his head "No, let me patch you up first." but then a smirk appeared on his face then he said "Also keep saying my name like that, its funny." I glared at him but let him give me his sweater and drag me to wherever he was taking me.
(TimeSkip like 1 hour)
After walking for like seem was forever we arrived at a abandoned hospital. "Why are we here?" "It's where i live, parents kicked me out." he expained quickly. We went inside and up to the 5 floor. "Room 66, huh?" I teased, but tensed as I heard him move. I relaxed when he unlocked the door with a bobby pin "Yep, 66. Although one more 6 wouldn't hurt" I chuckled. He opened the door for me and let me in "Sit down on the stool, I'll get the medical supplies" he told me while turning on music.(play song now) The tune was slow and very calming, I started to hum. When Carl came back and saw me humming he smiled. "It's a forgotten lullaby" I jumped and turned around"CARRL. Don't sneak up on me like that." Carl just laughed "Okie, can I start on your wounds?" sighing, I agreed. "Okay this might hurt." "I'm used to it..." Carl looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry."
(Another timeskip cause im lazy af)
30 minutes, thats how long it took. I'm glad it was over. I looked over at the other male as soon as my mouth opened Carl said "There's only one bed in here. We'll have to share or I'll just sleep on the ground" it was like he was reading my mind. "I can't let you sleep on the floor, you'll get sick." "Do you wanna go to sleep now?"
"If you don't mind"
"Okay, come with me"
We walked to another door and Carl opened it. There was a bed, family picture, and dead flowers. Carl went and laid down and he patted a spot next to him. I knew what that ment so I laid next to him
"Goodnight" we said at the same time
Carl fell asleep first and I dozed of after him cuddling into his chest thinking 'Maybe this won't be so bad'
(end of flash back)
(Carl P.O.V)
I peeked into Pauls room at 12:37 am to see him cuddled up in his blankets, smiling in his sleep. But what set me of gaurd was tearstains under his eyes. Frowning I said "I'm sorry Paul" and I walked in to lay down with him like when we first met, laying down I started to doze of thinking 'This wasn't as bad as you thought, huh Paul'
(I FINALLY FINISHED THIS. THIS IS 1085WORDS . Anyway I hope you enjoy the book and read more of it. Do people even ship Paul and Carl anymore?)