Paul and Carl x abused child reader Part One

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS UP WITH ME AND SAD STUFF THIS MONTH? Imma just start writing okay. Btw trigger warning for abuse, drug use and alcohol in the story. Also your like 6 yrs/old.

(Y/N P.O.V)
Mommy and Papa were fighting again. Soon there voices quieted and they came upstairs, I knew what was coming. More cuts, more bruises even broken bones. My thoughts of fear were silenced by my door slamming open. Seeing momma and papa standing there with their 'special drinks and medicine' but in powder form. I started to shake and look down in my lap, a few seconds of silence passed and I was kicked by my moms red high heels. "Look at me, bitch!" mom's voice echoed through the room, I looked up slightly. "Oh we have a special punishment for you tonight, trash." her voice continued, dad brought rope from behind his back and his friends had needles in their hands. Mommy had her medicine and drink powders and came up to me. She put the powder on her fingers and forced my mouth up, I fell on the floor but I remember all the things they did. Then passed out.
(timeskip to like 3 hours)
I woke up in a alley and a lot of pain and started crying. I heard people talking outside of it and then they were quiet. But i heard some whispers
"Go check it out Paul."
"Why me, Carl?"
"Please Paul?
"Ugh, fine"
The one I think was Paul came up to where I was and look me dead in the eyes. After a minute of staring it started to rain, he had no hesitation to scoop me up and ran back to who Carl is I'm guessing.
"Home, now." Paul spoke to Carl quietly even though his back was facing us.
"Hmm, why Pau-" Carl started turning around then seeing my broken form. "-l? I take that back lets go home."
Paul tried to put me down so i could walk with them but my legs really hurt so I just fell down, Paul gasped and lifted me up again and started walking down the street I heared my mom yelling for me to come out. Then come out of the alleyway screaming. I gasped seeing her and hid in pauls jacket(PAUL IS THE MOTHER HERE K) Paul looked back and asked "That's your mother isn't it?" I nodded, he went to turn around but Carl grabbed his shoulder and whispered.
"Listen to her yelling. Not very motherly or concerened. Keep walking." Paul listened for a second then heard the footsteps and yelling coming closer It only took two word to get them running. "YOU TWO!" then we were off.