Chapter 4. I love you Carl...

(A/N, I told you in the last chapter that there was going to be very triggering things such as cutting, suicidal thoughts and a sad paul so if youre sensitive skip please. I will have a Paul and Carl x child or adult reader, vote on it in the last chapter. So here we go...)
Pauls P.O.V
There was a little secrect Carl didn't know, my depression. It was pretty bad when I was with my dad but got better when I met Carl.
I turned on the shower and got something from under a pill bottle, razors. Taking off my clothing I got in. It was a cold one since my skin is sensitive to heat (same paul).
''He won't love you.'
'I know.'
'He'll leave you.'
'I know.
'HE HATES YOU!'
Every thought like that I made a cut, some light, some deep. Execpt that last thought was the breaking point. I did it on my wrist, deep. I started to feel dizzy. I wanted Carl. I needed Carl. With my strength I got out of the shower, got semi-dressed, opened my door and screamed a name before passing out.
"CAARRRLL!" Then it all went black.
(Carl P.O.V)
I heard Paul scream my name in fear not anger, and right after a thud.
"Paul?" I called out confused. I started walking downstairs to his door knowing it was open. As soon as I rounded the corner I wanted to throw up. There on the floor was my crush on the floor unconscious with blood around him.
"OH GOD, PAUL," I screamed getting on the floor to put his head on my lap,"WAKE UP PLEASE!" At this point my tears were just pouring out of my eyes. Realizing that I should get gauze I ran to his bathroom seeing a razor on the floor, now I know who did this. Himself. Forgetting what I saw I got the gauze and ran back putting it on his wrist. Using his cellphone to call paramedics, they told me to stay with him till they came then hung up. I felt Paul stir then he opened his eyes slightly "Why Paul, why..." I ask tears streaming down my face.
"I love you... that's...why." he said tiredly dozing off after some words.
"Don't you dare sleep. Please I need you, I love you too." I said happy that he loved me back but scared that he could die. I leaned in and kissed his forehead mumbling sorrys and I loves you over and over. It went on for another minute until they arrived and put him on a gurney(it took me so long to remember how to spell that omg). I rode in the ambulance with him and went with him but was told to wait in the waiting room. God I wished I told him I loved him sooner,this wouldn't have happened...

I got the fourth chapter done be proud of me please. Now you can vote on a child or adult reader x carl and paul(ill end up making both anyways but) i hope you enjoyed this and it made you cry. Have a great day boy girls and nonbinarys :)(kill me)