Chapter 3. Waking Up

(the music is just for you to listen to for fun)
Carl's POV:

By the time I woke up it was noon already.  I looked to my side and saw that Paul was still asleep. I kissed him on the head, said I love you in a quiet voice and ran upstairs to get dressed.

When I went back down to make lunch for Paul and I. I settled with french toast since Paul's the cook of the house and its the only thing I know how to make without burning the house down.

When Paul woke up I was done making lunch.

"Morning, Paul!" I shouted from the kitchen
"Carl, what are you doing in there?" Paul questioned me, worried
"I just made lunch." I spoke matter of factly
Paul just stayed silent and walked into the kitchen, surpised to still see it standing.
"French toast." Paul spoke, knowing it one of the only thing I can make because he taught me.
"Yeeeaaaaah." I said shyly, rubbing my (author: dick. Paul: *smacks me upside the head*) neck. Paul looked at me
"Thank you, Carl."
"No problem."
"Would you like to help me dinner later or no?"
"I'll help."
I turned around to get something unaware that Paul got a can of whipcream from the fridge and was sneaking up behind me,
"Boo..." Paul whispered in my ear and I turned around. I was met with whipcream being sprayed in my face and laughter.
"Oh, it's so on!" I smirked, Paul's eyes widened at me grabbing the ketchup from the counter.
"Come on (me) Carl we can talk about this!" Paul shrieked in a high pitched voice.
"REVENGE!" I shouted then sprayed the ketchup on Paul. I heard him sigh.
"Hey you started it." I argued.
"True, true. After breakfast we can take a shower." Paul reasoned, I shrugged and nodded.
"Though I'm still shocked the house is standing."
"Understandable." I agreed once more.
(TimeSkip, you know why? BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, and im lazy but y'know)
*Paul's P.O.V*
'Carl just put the dishes in the sink then went to take a shower. It is hard living with him but once you get to know him he's fun. Along with cute...WAIT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT, he's my roomate, my friend. But he is cute and he did have a tough life growing up but...' I thought but snapped out of it when I heard the water running. I felt myself blush when I thought of Carl again. I stood up and started walking to my room mumbling to myself.
Five more minutes passed and i heard the water stop. Footsteps came down the stairs to my basement.
"Hey, Paul you can shower now," I heard Carls voice through the door.
"Ok, thank you Carl," I replied. Then the footsteps left.
"I love you, I love you so much Carl..." I spoke then went into my bathroom with tears falling down my face.

HEY IM ALIVE EVERYONE!
I just want to let you know the reason I haven't been active,
1. My depression, anxiety has been worse, keeping very tired and not wanting to do anything
2. Since the school year is ending exams and homework has been overwhelming. Summer will be paradose for me
3. I have a youtube channel that im trying to get content on, but i keep scraping projects that im making
4. Me and my friends are sorta going seperate ways and my crush likes my best friend so im really upset abot that.
5. I'm going through writers block, IT'S THE WORST THING ALIVE.
But those are the reasons but you guys, all of you! Make me really happy to be here.

P.S next chapter will be triggering so if you are sensitive to cutting, suicidle thoughts, AND A REALLY SAD PAUL. Dont read it.
I'll add a Paul or Carl x child or adult reader as a sorry for those of you sensitive to it after. You can vote on a child or adult reader for the chapter and ill do it.
Have a nice day, love the puppeteer