The day I met him

The beginning of the days were wonderful. I don't feel for bad for living by myself. I love the life I'm living right now. I haven't felt or I didn't feel like I'm alone. I don't believe in there'll be someone for us. There maybe someone but I don't want that someone. But, I'd like to have that someone if they're honest and loyal with me.  I don't have much friends. Maybe a two or three. My parents and my siblings died in a car accident before 3 years. I'm working in a trade company as an accountant. It's because of my dad. He suggested me this and only because of him, I'm good now. I've a best friend. His name's Jake.

I'm living my life, like how I want to. It's good. Inside of me, something always says that I need friends, good friends, a family, luxurious life and many. But, I don't care about that. I have my own schedule for doing my works. I've enough money to lead a more luxurious life. But, I have no one to enjoy that. So, I used to give a part of my income to charities and to poor. I used to visit my family's grave every week. Everyone will visit their family every week. My fate, I only have the luck to visit their grave. I used to think why I'm alive? I should've gone with them. Every time, when I think of my parents, something insists me to live. I'll feel like there's some reason for my life.

I may say that I don't want anyone. But, I've an imagination of my life partner if I've one. I do see him in my dreams, often. I always wanted to meet the person, whom I meet in my dreams. I even noticed everything about him. I love black color, always! All I wear will have some black. The man I see in my dreams always wear a black jacket with his head covered with a black mask. All I can see is his brown eyes. I love red eyes. Many are scared of red eyes but, I love them. I find something attractive with red eyes.

Everything was good. One day, as usual I went to work with my work stuffs. It was winter. I wore a thick black jacket. As my office is so near I went there by walk. I felt like someone called me. By the way I forgot to say my name. My name's Abby Williams. I turned to see who was that. No one. So, I turned to my way. I got hit by a girl of my age and fell down. She and her friend helped me get up and asked sorry for what she did. I said I'm fine, wished her a great day and start to walk.

"Oh! My day's starting well", I said to myself and moved on. I stepped on a stone accidentally. My bag and my files fell down. The place I was walking would have no one. It's like a abandoned corner. I want to cross that because I've to go to work. I'm not afraid of anything. I leaned down to take my stuffs. I saw a man coming to help me. He was tall and fit. He was wearing everything in black. He was covering his face with a black cloth. All I saw was his brown attractive eyes. I saw a strand of black hair, a little curly but awesome. He helped me to take my things when I stood speechless as he looked just same like the man I saw in my dreams. He stood up and gave me my things. I looked at him like a statue. Any girl would do what I did. His eyes  were so attractive. He said, "Here's....", in a cold voice. His voice made me shiver. He cleared his throat and said, "Here's your stuffs. Be careful next time", in a sweet, seducive voice. I opened my mouth to thank him, but, only air escaped my mouth. Because I was so astonished.

I cleared my throat and thanked him. He said nothing but looked into my eyes and walked away. I went to work. There, I had a co worker whose name is Madison. She's of my age and we used to share everything. Madison always believes in fantasy things. When I said what happened today. "Oh God! Abby! You know this may be a coincidence. I guess, the man you saw today have something to do with your life". When she was saying things about life, my mind was only thinking about the man who I saw that morning. It was so cold. That was break time at work and I took my coffee cup with me to look outside. I saw the same man sitting on a tall tree outside the office. I blinked many times to make sure if what I'm seeing was real. He vanished when I turned to call Madison to show him. Madi came and said that there's no one. I got confused. I didn't do my work properly for the rest of the day. My work timing's 10 to 4. At 4,when leaving I asked Madi to go home carefully and me, I took my papers with me to home. I haven't been like this before. This is so new. I haven't skipped doing my works for anyone. But, I did that for a stranger.

I felt there maybe something to do with him like Madi said. I saw the same man standing at the same corner I met him that morning. Leaning his back at a wall, folding his hands and in all  black as always he stood there. When I first met him I was astonished but now, my astonishment turned into fear. His eyes were fixed on me. Pretending like I'm brave I crossed him without giving a look. "Abby!". Someone called me.I turned to see who's that. I thought that he called me but, he stood there like nothing happened but, his eyes were fixed on me. I lowered my head and turned to my way. "Abby, Stop!", instead of stopping I started to run.

The voice faded after crossing a distance. I called Madison to say what happened. Good time! Her mobile was not reachable. With fear and astonishment inside I started doing my works after getting fresh. I was combing my hair in front of the mirror. He stood behind me! "Jeez", I cried. When I turned there was no one. Time ran fast that day. I went to bed and had the same dream but this time with a small change. I saw red eyes instead of brown ones. I got scared and woke up. It was 2 at the midnight. Dogs barking outside, I heard someone throwing stones on my window. I went there to see who's that. No one. I got irritated. And went back to sleep. I really want to look about why is this happening. I was so scared for the first time. A stranger is scaring me. I doesn't even know who he is. I'm afraid. I saw him in my dreams and now, in real.

I want to know about him. I want to know his name and everything about him. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But, I can't sleep. So, I got up from bed to have some water. I saw his shadow! "Am I dreaming?, Wake up Abby! Wake up!", I said to myself. I rubbed my eyes and he vanished. He's like Magic. I don't believe in ghosts, magic and things like that. But, I think he'll make me believe in that really soon. It's really a problem for a 22 years old girl, who lives by herself. I can't run out of  my house, just for a shadow! I went to the window and looked outside. I saw him! Standing near my parking. Even in that darkness I saw his eyes. But, this time it was so red as gem in the full moon. His eyes glittered in the full moon. I'm really scared now. When I noticed that he was seeing me I ran to my bed and covered myself with my bed spread and blankets.

I heard mild footsteps. "Be brave Abby. You're a brave girl. I know. Be brave", I said to myself. The sound of the footsteps increased and my heart started to beat fast. I closed my eyes in fear. Once when I started to cry, the sound stopped. I didn't hear that footsteps. I can't sleep after that happening. To control my fear I went online to check if any of my friends are online. Fortunately, my friend Jake was there. I texted him and said I'm really scared. Even, it's like 2 in midnight he said he'll be here in 2 minutes. I was waiting for him. He knocked at the door and I hugged him tight in fear. "Hey Abby. That's okay baby. It's nothing. Calm down. I'm here", saying this he rubbed back, kissed my forehead and said everything will be fine. I was still in fear. Thank God! Jake came. He always proves that he's my best friend. He asked me to sleep and sat near me. When I woke up, I saw him folding his hands and sleeping in a sitting position. The way he slept made me smile. I didn't wake him up. He guarded me all night. Instead of waking him up, I laid him in my bed and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

When I came to my room, I saw Jake sleeping like a baby. "Good morning Jake". He opened his eyes slowly, "Waah, Good morning baby", he said in a sleepy voice. He always calls me that way. "Sorry about last night Jake. I disturbed you. I was so scared", I said. He said that his baby should not be sorry with him. I smiled and gave him the cup of coffee. He got that with a smile.

After awhile, he said that he have to go work and he's always ready to meet me whenever I'm free. I smiled at him and asked him to be careful. He wished me a great day and returned to his home.

This story is my new try. Hope you all will love this 😊💖