Part - 4

I was so happy and excited, after knowing that I'm going to marry Prince Dario! My lord! I'm really happy. And the day came..... My sister was getting ready for the wedding. I was so happy. But, she was sad. Because she's leaving her home and moving to another place. That's a great kingdom in every way but, leaving our home for marrying another man is the most sad thing in a girl's life. I thought that my sister was really happy to go there, but the truth is she ain't happy. She's suffering a lot inside. She means everything to me. When thinking about I'm going to miss her really bad, tears flooded my eyes. The worst feel for a girl's to miss her loved ones. I'm going to miss my sister, really bad. I helped her to wear her white wedding gown. Robert came to our room and said that the palace was decorated with flowers and filled with fragrance. I went out from my room to see what's happening. The palace was too different. It was totally looking like a different place. It was so beautiful. The grand hall was decorated with white and red roses. The place where the wedding was held looked amazing. Decorated with full of flowers and decorative things made with gold and diamonds.

I went back to my sister's room to say what's going on outside. No one was at the room except my sister. When I went near her, I noticed that she was crying. Her eyes were so red and she looked very tired. "Shysie?", I called her and she wiped her tears and faked a smile to me. I know that she's crying. I went near her,slowly, looking into her red, tired eyes. Those eyes were tired and red of crying. I know her, since my birth. She's the one who took care of me more than my parents. She's like my second mother. She hugged me so tight and said, "I'll miss you my little sister. I love you so much". Tears flooded my eyes. I know if she see me crying, she'd cry more. So, i wiped my tears before she notices and said, "I love you too angel!". My mother came into our room and asked if Shysie's ready or no.

"Yes mother she's ready", I said. Me too, I'm the one who's going to be with my sister in the wedding ceremony. I took my sister to the grand hall. My mother and some other girls accompanied us. There I saw the Runyon brothers who look like twins. The one with the blue eyes, is the groom, Prince Cian!. But, Prince Dario attracted me more, like always. His attractive eyes were so unique for me. He was staring at me already. I smiled and lowered my head. I was too shy to look into his eyes. Everyone gathered there for the wedding. Seeing Prince Cian's face my sister's face became bright. I felt happy for her. I'm happy if she's. The ceremony began and me and Prince Dario got down from the stage. We stood together and watched the wedding. We were all asked to give a great applause to the newly married ones.

The groom took the bride to the dancing hall and the music played for them was so amazing. Slowly everyone joined them and the whole hall was filled with dancing couples. I was so tired. So, I stood in a chair. Someone called me, "Princess, please have this water", I lifted my head to see who that is. It was Prince Dario. I stood up and wished him. He smiled and gave me the glass of water. "Thank you Prince", I said and got the glass from him. I drunk the water till the last sip. I felt okay as I took water. He asked me to dance with him. I smiled at him and we both saw Robert coming to us. "Greetings Prince Dario", said my brother. "Good day Prince Robert", said Prince Dario and smiled at him. Dario asked Robert, if he can take me to the ball or no. Robert winked at me and said Dario to take me. Dario took my hands and we went to the dancing hall. I know how to dance, but I had no experience in that. He held my waist and it gave me chill feel in my stomach. It was so different. I held his shoulders. But, I don't know how he felt.  We started dancing. I didn't see his eyes. I know I'd definitely struck if I look into his eyes. So, I didn't see him.

He accidentally stepped on my gown and I was about to fall down. That moment, he made me look into his eyes. We both got struck. He looked into my eyes and I was looking into his. Inside of me something said not to look anywhere except his eyes. But, in reality I've to look away. But, I can't! I saw something lovely, different and unique which I haven't seen in anyone's eye. Honestly, I haven't noticed anyone this much. He's the one and I wish he should be the one. I was in his arms and was dreaming about him. I came back to the reality but, he was still in a dreamy state. Looking deep into my eyes, he came closer to me. My eyes slowly closed when he came near me. Distraction! Someone called Dario and that brought him to reality. He looked around and there was no one. He gave a different smile, a smile mixed with shy. I heard my father's voice asking everyone to be calm. I turned towards the direction where my father was standing. I saw mother, King Ronald and Queen Rossie standing with him. They all were standing together. King Ronald said, "I thank The great King Nathan Williams and Queen Stella Williams, for giving their daughter for my elder son Prince Cian. I'm really happy that I got a great daughter in law. She's my daughter from now. I'm so glad about it. I'm also so happy that soon King Nathan's younger daughter, Princess Adreana will get married to my younger son Prince Dario, only if she wish. I want both of them to answer for this on behalf of everyone here. Come here children! ", King Ronald called us both. We were standing like a statue. Dario was holding my waist and I was palming his chest.

Everyone there looked at us. That moment, when King Ronald called us there near them I was shocked. Dario went there first and I followed him. When we both reached the stairs to the stage he held my hands and took me there. He said, "Father, mother, King Nathan and Queen Stella the answer's yes from my side, if it's okay for Princess Adreana and her family". I was astonished. They all looked at me. Dario's answer made me blush. I looked at my Father and said, "It's okay for us if my daughter likes to marry you". "Yes father", I said. That made everyone there smile. And what happened next was totally different from what I thought

To be continued