Madison - Sister of Dario!?

I closed my eyes to avoid head ache. He ran in a very high speed. After awhile he stopped running. I felt like, God! I'm still alive. He asked me to open my eyes. And what I saw was my home! Finally I'm home! I was really happy. I got down from my man! Oops! Did I say my man? Sorry. I got down from Dario and ran towards the front door and tried to open it. I pushed it really hard, but it didn't opened. He laughed at me and said, "Hey lazy girl. Patient! Haha. Wait let me try that". He asked me to move away and snapped once and showed a sign of pushing the door. The door opened! "How!? How did!?", I asked him and he said that I want to learn many things. He's magic! I was really shocked!

There's definitely a reason for why's Dario here. There's a reason which I'll definitely know soon or later. I went inside the house and everything was so good. I asked him that if it's really my house or no. Everything was arranged so good. It looked like my house was built new. But, it was a bit dark, like shaded with grey. Dario's bag flew to the table. He arranged his books and he had a phone inside the bag! But, he didn't say that to me! He plugged his phone to the charger and said, "I know Ad. I know that you're scolding me inside. But, I'm sorry because, I had no time to say that to you". Saying this, he came near me. I turned my head to my right to avoid his look and kept my face angry. He lifted my chin and said, "Hey Ad. I'm sorry my dear". He pleaded me to forgive him. Finally I said, "It's okay. You're forgiven by the Queen". He was shocked. He held my shoulders and asked, "Ad? Did you get the past memory?". That made me feel bad. I'm gonna make him sad. I cupped his face and said, "No Dario. I didn't. But, I promise you that I'll do anything to get back the memory, if I'm yours.... I'm sorry". He kept his hands on mine and said, "It's okay Ad. I know that you'll get your memories soon". He winked at me and stroked my hair. I gave him a smile and went to my room.

I took a shower and changed my outfit. I wore all black. My favorite. I went to the living room and saw Dario relaxing in the sofa. He was tired. He ran from the forest holding me in his arms. He's so strong. I went near him to check if he's asleep or no. He was sleeping well. I went to the kitchen and made coffee for me and him. I kept the coffee cups on the dining table and went to wake him up. I sat near him and stroked his hair. He smiled but, he didn't wake up. I went closer to him. I saw him smiling like a small kid. He's so cute for me. I kissed his forehead and he smiled again saying *mmhh*. I bit my lips in shy 'cause he woke up when I kissed him. "Thanks for waking me up, Ad.", he said and walked to the table. He took both the coffee cups in god hands and said, "You made coffee for us? Wow, that's great". He walked towards me, gave a cup in my hand and said, "And thanks for the kiss Ad". He winked at me when I bit my lips and saw him with my one eye closed.

He received a call when we were drinking coffee. "Hey! Yes. I'm here. Well yes, she's safe in my hands. Where are you? And when will you come here? That's great. Yes we'll be here. But, hurry! We've no time. Okay. Be careful. Take care", these were the words. I finished my cup and went to my bed. I threw myself comfortable in my bed and switched on my mobile. 56 Missed calls from Madison. Omg! How much she cares me? I called her 2 times but she didn't attend the call. I charged my mobile and went to the hall to see what Dario's doing. I walked through the corridor slowly and suddenly I heard a voice, "Ohh ohh Lord!". I know who's shouting. Dario! I rushed to the hall and found that the noise's coming from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and saw him trying to make something. He was trying to make dough for making a dish. He was waving his hands in air like always. I was curious to see what's he going to do. He said some words and pushed his hands to the flour. The flour burst and it got sticked allover his face. I can't control laughing. "Hahaha.... Dario what's this? What're you doing?", I asked him. Wiping the flour from his eyes he said, "Um.. Ehem ehem. My Queen, what're you doing here in the kitchen?". He cleaned everything there with only a snap but not him. He came near me and I wiped his face. Flour dust fell on his eyes and he started to blink fast. He squeezed his eyes and it turned so red. I asked him to be calm and I wiped his eyes. I asked him to wash his face. He was struggling even to walk because of his eye. So, I took him to the bath and helped him wash his face. We came out and I laughed at him. He was happy to see me laughing.

While we were looking into each other's eyes, I heard a knock at the door. I was scared. I thought that, they came again. The hunters! The knock was soft. I held Dario's arms tight. He gave a sign not to be afraid and went to the door. Madison! She was standing there with her eyes full of tears. Dario turned to see me. His eyes was also filled with tears. "Brother!", Madi shouted and hugged Dario. He hugged her tight and said, "Seeing you after years is great Rana. I missed you so much. My little sister had grown up and lead her life without her brother for long years". "I missed you too brother", she was crying. I stood there in shock! Madison... Sister of Dario?. She pulled herself back and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much Ad. I thought that something happened to you. Thank Lord! You were with my brother". She cared me so much because she knows me very well, "I missed you so much Madi. How's the work going on?". "It's good Ad. But, everyone thought that you were lost. The idiot Jake got into a problem. He was released yesterday", said Madi. "I thought I won't see you again in my life. Your brother is really a caring man", I said looking into Dario. I love when he lowers his head and smiles. "Yes he is. Because, he was your lo....", she started but Dario said, "Rana... Sh..  It's nothing Ad. You'll know that by yourself when the right time comes". "Madi, is your name Rana?", I asked. She replied, "No Ad. My name's Liliana. Rana's just a nick name for me. Our family members used to call me like that". Me and Madi had a long conversation about work and other stuffs. Dario came there with breakfast in his hands. "Oh dear brother... You're really caring like Ad said", she said and we all laughed, happily. I felt like I got a family. Chewing his for Dario asked, "Ish thish foodh yummhy?", me and Madi looked into each other and laughed aloud. I swallowed my food and said, "Dario... It's great! Eat first, you're the one who said not to talk while eating". We laughed again and finished our breakfast.

The conversation about the family members:-
(Dario, Me and Madi)

Dario : Rana... So, I hope you were good. Why didn't you say this before to Ad?

Madi : Brother, she's small. I thought that it's not the right time. That's why I didn't say that. I'm sorry.

Dario : Don't be sorry dear. Did you see Robert again? He's in contact with me.

Me : Excuse me guys... Who's Robert. Is he your brother?

Madi : No Ad. He's my husband.

Me : You're married?

Madi : (smiles) Yes dear. I'm. He went out of place for an important work. He'll get back soon I guess

Dario : What? Where? He didn't call me at all

(Phone rings)
(Dario switched on loud speaker)

Dario : Hey man, Robby. How're you and where are you?

Robert : Hey man. I tried to call Rana. But, her mobile's switched off

(Madi checks her phone and finds that it's switched off. She switched on her mobile)

Dario : That's okay man. She's with me now. She's safe. Come straight to Adreana's home.

Robert : Yeah. Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes

Me : He know me?

To be continued