The Confession

The next day I woke up. To my surprise, I wasn't in the house where I was locked the previous day. I was in my room. But, everything was clean without any mess. I thought of myself if it's really my room. I got up from the bed and went to fresh up. There I noticed everything including my bath towels were different. I got fresh and came out in a confused state. I saw coffee on my study stable. With a doubt I took the coffee cup in my hands and went near the window. It was beautiful outside. My house was beautiful and clean but a bit dark and cool. I love this. And I felt something strange in my house.I walked slowly to my hall. I saw the table full of varieties of dishes. Everything was my favorite. The table was also decorated like a Royal Queen's table. I went to the front door and what I saw made me faint. The house was at the top of a mountain with dense forests. I was scared and surprised. I don't know how I came here. And also I don't know about why I came here. I closed the door fast as my heart started to beat fast. "Good morning!", said a brave male voice. I know it's Dario. He was standing at the left to me. To avoid his look I lowered my head and said, "Morning". He said that he wants to discuss something with me. I said yes and we both went to the dining table. He asked me to take my breakfast. "Before that I want to ask you something", I said. Chewing a piece of meat, he said, "Mm.. Yesh". Even while eating, he closed his face. The way he ate was different. He held his face clothing in front of his face to hide his face. "Why am I here? What do you need from me? Really I thank you for helping me get rid of a cheater. But, I can't help you. I'm just a human. I'm not a super power", I asked many questions. Swallowing his food slowly, he said, "Abby. First take your breakfast. I'll answer all your questions, after finishing. Okay? Eat well! Don't feel shy". I ate well. The food was so good. He asked me to sit in the sofa. He sat to my left and answered me. "Look Ad. It's not the time to know who you're and why you're here. Right? I'll explain everything when time comes. And the boy Jake and his girl Sarah were caught by the cops for cheating on a girl. The girl found that he's cheating on her. He's at the station now. Don't worry about him. That's what I wanted to say to you. And also about one more thing. If you're ready I'll start....But....". I know there's a bad news about something related to my family. "Please? Dario I wanna know. But, what? You know something about my family. What happened to them really? Answer me please?", saying this I started to cry. He got up from the sofa and gave me his hand. First I thought of giving him my hand or no. He said not to be afraid. I gave him my hand and he took me to a room. There wasn't a room like that in my house. Though it's not my house. I felt like being home. That room was on the first floor. I went inside the room. It wasn't a room. It was heaven. I felt like stepping in heaven. Full of books, paintings and there was also a window garden. The view was beautiful. I went near the window with Dario. I touched the plants which were so lovely. I loved everything there. I kept my hands on the wide opened window's rod. He took me to the other corner of the room. It was a balcony, full of climbers. I kept my hands on the balcony railing and he stood behind me. It was early morning. Everything was fresh. I can't see any house. What I saw was full of mountains and forests. It was a wonderful view. He leaned near my right ear and asked, "Isn't it beautiful Ad?". "Yes it is Dario", I said and I felt him holding my right hand. That time I felt like I'm protected. I'm in the hands of a protective man. So, I didn't say anything when he touched my hands. Clearing his throat he said, "Ad.... Be patient. I wanna say something to you, about your family. You know that they died in a car accident right?". I said, "Yes", with a curiosity to know what happened to my family. "You know that they died in a car accident. But, that's not the truth. They were killed by a group who wants you. And, I bought you here to protect you from them. I want to take to you to a safe place. This is just like a temporary camp. We've to travel a lot to reach our destination. You should be safe Adreana. Please", saying this he held my shoulders. I lowered my head. He found out that I'm crying. He turned me around to look at my face. I lowered my head to hide that I'm crying. He lifted my chin and wiped the tears. I didn't feel like he's a cruel man for me anymore. He's loving and caring. He knows everything about me. Tears flowed from my eyes, nonstop. He wiped my tears and cupped my face with his right hand. I held his right hand. I didn't know what to do. He pulled me gently towards him and hugged me. He said, "Don't worry Ad. I'm here to protect you, to help you, to care for you and for everything. No one can hurt you until you're with me. Don't cry". I laid my head on his chest and started to cry more. He patted my head slowly and stood there with me, until I felt okay. He's really a good man. I pulled myself back and looked into his eyes. His eyes were great in the morning sun. He looked into my eyes. I know his eyes since three years. It's the same as I saw in my dream. I doesn't even know if I'm dreaming now or no. Even if it's a dream I won't forget this moment. He knows me since my birth. He knows every single detail about me. I touched his face. I can only see his face. I've seen his face. But, I wanted to see that again. I cupped his face with my one hand and looked into his eyes. I know he's smiling by the way he saw me. "Dario? If I do something will you mind?", I asked. "Do anything you want Ad. But, don't go out of the house". I nodded my head yes and started removing his black face clothing. He held my hands and nodded no and asked if I really wanna see him. I said yes and he took off his hands. I removed his clothing. His face was so bright. He had a scar on his left cheek. A long scar. I touched the scar and he lowered his head. I know that he won't answer me. So, I didn't ask anything about that. He stood like a statue. He was so cute. Any girl would fall for him. But, he's waiting for an ugly girl. When I said to myself. "Don't even think like that. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen", he read what I thought. I again smiled at him. His hair was a bit wavy and curly. I touched his hair. It was soft. I smiled at him. He leaned towards me. I thought he's going to kiss me. So, I stepped back. He took my hands and placed a greyish silver colored necklace with a small red gem in it. "Have this. This is my present. Please don't refuse it", saying this he closed my hands. He turned back to move in. "Dario...", I called him and he said, "Yes, my Queen". With a shy smile in my face I said, "Can you help me wear this necklace. Please? And you call me Queen. The Queen's order is that you should not wear your face clothing when you're at home. Got it? ". He smiled and said, "Of course my Queen. It's my pleasure and yes I won't wear the face mask anymore at home". He helped me wear my necklace. When his hands touched my skin, it made me shiver. It was cool. I got goosebumps. After that we stood looking into each other's eye. He leaned towards me again. I thought that he's not going to kiss me. But, to my surprise he did. He kissed me in my forehead. I smiled at him and he asked me to get in and not to stand out for more time.

He's really a great man, if others understand him.

To be continued