Interference

All I think was about the man with red eyes, DARIO! Who's he? Where did he come from? What he wants? I'm totally confused. He says the name Adreana. I'm Abby not Adreana. It was like 7 pm and I remember the words he said. Thinking about him, I shouted, "Ahhh.... Lord! Why's this happening to me?". Jake was reading a book and when I shouted he just put the book down in fear. I scared him (hihihi). "My god! Why are you shouting like this Abby?". I said, "You don't care about me Jake! Dario said he'll come here tonight! But, you! You're sitting and reading books so casually". Jake got up from the sofa and came near me. He knelt down before me. I turned my face to avoid his look. Holding my hands tight he said, "Baby. Look at me. I already said that I won't leave you. Whatever happens I'll stay with you. I'm the one who was with you when you were alone, who's with u now and who'll be with you in your future. I won't leave you until, you choose your life. It's a promise". He rubbed my hands saying this. "How much he cares me! I really don't want him to leave", I said this to myself.

He laid his head on my lap, like a baby. He makes me feel shy. I caressed his head and played with his hair. I love touching his hair. Brown, straight and thick hair. He looks so cute when a strand of hair falls in his left eyebrow, just an inch above his eye. I felt like Jake's crying. What!? No!. "Jake? What happened baby? What's wrong?", I asked him. He lifted his head slowly. Supporting his hands on my thighs, he said, "I'm in love with a girl. A beautiful girl. But, I don't know how to express that to her". My heart stopped for a second. He's in love? I said to myself. Because, me... I... I'm in love, with Jake. But, he's saying that he's in love with a girl. I hid my pain with a smile and asked, "Who's that girl? What's her name? What's she doing? Will she be looking beautiful?". He took my hands and kept on his head again. Maybe, he loves the way I caress his head.  "She's a beautiful girl. A girl who doesn't know how beautiful, talented and intelligent she is. You know what? Her name's Abby too! She's working in a company nearby. I'll show you who she is. Get up", saying this he got up and asked me too, to get up. He took me to the table where he kept his mobile. I didn't know why he did that. He could've brought his phone to me. I followed him in a confused state. He asked me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes as he said. He closed my eyes with his hands. "Now, open your eyes and look straight. Don't turn anywhere. Look straight because I kept her picture straight to you", he said. I opened my eyes to see who the girl is. Shock! It's me! He kept his camera on selfie mode. How sweet? How brilliant!. I didn't know what to do. I didn't turn to face him. I was really happy and felt shy to face him. He kept his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. He turned me around. He hugged me tight and whispered, "I love you Abby". "I love you too Jake", I said this in a husky voice. In overloaded happiness, Jake lifted me up and jumped in joy. "Calm down boy. Leave me down now", I said. He didn't mind my words. He took me straight to my bed room and laid me on my bed. He sat near me. I got up and sat near him. I held his hands and he gave me a cute smile. I haven't thought that this would happen. But, secretly I always wished for this. I didn't say him about this, because I thought that this would spoil our friendship. "I know that you loved me Abby. I know that you always had a special feel and place for me. You cared me. That made me fall in love with you, my baby", saying this he kissed my forehead. I was really happy. I was happy and everything was great until a strike in the clock gave me the thought of Dario. "Jake. It's 8. I'm scared. What if he comes? What to do?", I asked him. After thinking for a minute, he said that it'll be great to move out to his place that night. We both got ready to move out. Lights out! Everything became dark. I hugged Jake in fear and he said not to be afraid. He hugged me back tight in the darkness. "Hands off my woman", said a cold voice. I know that voice. It's the demon's voice! The one who cheated me with his fake brown eyes!

"What? Who are you? And excuse me. She's mine!", said Jake in a brave loud voice. I felt really protective in Jake's arms. "Aha.... Calm down Mr.Parker. You can't call her yours, if you know who she really is! She's mine! To avoid something terrible, take your hands off from her!", said that voice. "She's mine! If you want proof, look at this!", saying this he kissed me. "You! How dare you!? To touch which is mine!?", said Dario. Dario, in great anger, broke my flower vase. "Stop Dario! Enough! I doesn't even know who you're! Why are you disturbing me? I belong to Jake not you! Yes I'm not yours! Please, leave us".

"You won't say this when you come to know about the truth. It's not the right time. Soon, you'll come to know about me" saying this, he showed himself before me and Jake. His eyes..... Always attracted me. He looked into my eyes like he's having something with me. I just forgot what's happening there when I looked into his eyes and Jake pulled me more close to him. I buried my face in Jake's chest to avoid looking at Dario. I turned again to see Dario. He looked at Jake like killing him. I don't know how me and Jake managed to face him. Dario grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Jake tried to punch Dario in his face and pull me towards him. Jake's action made Dario angry. Without minding that  Dario isn't  a human, Jake tried to punch him. Within Jake could finish his punch, Dario pulled Jake's hand and held his neck. He lifted Jake up and said to be careful before doing anything. I didn't know what to do. "Please! Leave him Dario!", I shouted and Dario said, "Ahh, my name sounds great when you call it. You said you belong to Jake but the sad reality is you belong to a king! The Vampire King!"

What? It's impossible! I belong to The Vampire King! What's he saying! He put Jake down and that brought me to reality. Dario made me go crazy. What's he saying about?

I helped Jake to get up and said, "You want Adreana right? I'll help you to find her. But, please! Don't hurt Jake!". "Hahahaha", a evil smile he gave. Taking off the cloth from his face, he looked at me. "You're going to help me to find Adreana? Do you know who she's?", said Dario and......

To be continued