Back to reality

What I saw gave me a great shock! I saw the tall man, with whom Dario was talking with. I got scared and called Dario. But, he didn't respond. I tried to touch him but I can't. I tried to call my sister too. The tall man, named Carl was nearing the cart in a fast motion. I was so scared. When he reached the window, everything became dark and I felt nothing. I felt like dead. I don't know how much time I was motionless. After awhile, I heard a familiar voice. That's Rana's voice. She was saying, "Brother, Is she okay?". I tried to open my eyes but, I can't. My eyelids were so heavy. I was trying to speak, I failed. I was trying to open my eyes, I failed. After awhile, Dario held my hands and said, "Don't worry Ad. I'm with you. I promise that I'll bring you back very soon. I love you my Queen". When I heard this my eyes filled with tears and a tear fell from my left eye. "Adreana! My Queen! Rana.... Robert! She's here!", shouted Dario.

I was trying so hard to open my eyes. And finally, I did. What i saw was Dario's brown eyes, filled with tears. I haven't seen him like this. I just wanted to get up from the bed and cry on Dario's arms. I haven't seen a love like this. A forever love, for which he was waiting for centuries. Lord! I tried to get up, but, I fell again on my bed. There came Rana and Robert rushing towards me. Dario helped me get up and placed a pillow behind me so that I can sit comfortably. Dario wiped my tears and caressed my faves saying that I'm alright. Robert held my hands and cried aloud. "I didn't think that I'll see my baby girl like this!", cried Robert. I was in pain. But, I can't see my brother crying. I reached out to him and hugged him. He kissed my head and I laid my hard on his shoulders. "Dario, look! Look at my baby girl. I haven't seen her this much weak. It's making me remember those days", saying this weeped Robert. I wasn't able to speak. I felt like something's blocking me. So, I wipedu brother's tears and nodded no, with a smile. He kissed my forehead again and was holding me. Rana was looking at me with no words, like a statue. Suddenly, she went out of the room. We don't know what happened to her. Dario called her but she didn't respond. After awhile she came to my room with a cup of something hot. When she gave it to me, I smelt that. The smile was horrible! She asked me to take that. Dario asked what that is to Rana. She whispered something to Dario's and then Robert's ears.

Robert and Dario looked at me. Dario said, "Please my Queen! Don't see the smell. Just take it all. Please!". I looked at Robert and he nodded his head Yes. So, I took the drink. The taste was so good. After drinking the cup I even wanted to drink more. I asked what that is to Rana and She said, "It's.... um..." and looked at them both. They showed a sign to say and then she said, "It's pure herbs mixed with... um... pure blood". "What!? Blood? Are you guys kidding?", I said. I didn't think that it'll taste so good. After a certain time I got pain in my throat. It was so painful! "Ah!.... Uh... Ro....Robert! So....something's hap...pening.. to me... I cant breathe!" I was struck. I can't even move. I felt like something blocked my respiration. I was struggling to breathe. "Why's this happening to me Rana!", I said, only I know how much I struggled to say those words. I got almost fainted. I thought that I'm going to die. Dario shouted, "Adreana! Girl! Queen! Breathe! Breathe! What did you give to her Rana!?". Robert stood there without knowing anything. He was only shouting my name.

"Rana! Just say! What did you give to her? You said that it's animal blood and some herbs which we use! What did you give her!? Tell me!", shouted Dario. "My Blood! My blood, brother!", said Rana slowly. Robert's eye turned red. I was only able to see a few things happening around me. Robert pinned Rana to the wall and shouted in a horrid voice, "Why you did this to my sister? Why girl? Why!!!???". He hit the wall and it broke. Rana stopped Robert's hand and said, "Robert! Stop! Think about her! How many days can she control her pains? She'll just be a human girl. How could she be able to overcome those hard pains and times? Think! She's my sister too.... why do you think like this........ ", her voice faded.