The cheater

"Hahahaha. You're going to help me? To find Adreana?", he said in a rough and hard voice. "Do you know who she's?", he asked me and his eyes staring into mine. Though his eyes attracted me always. He's just a dream. I can't move with him just like that, for his eyes. I've Jake for me.  "Yes, I'll help you to find your Adreana. Where's she? How'll she be looking?", I asked to him. Without giving a word he pulled me hard from Jake's hands and took me to a large mirror. "This is how Adreana will be looking like. Go! Find her!", said Dario in a devilish way. What? It's me!? Am I Adreana? But, it's impossible. I've a life and I don't believe in fantasies. But he's making me believe in that. I heard Jake shouting my name. Dario turned to Jake and did something. I'm not sure about what he did. But, after that Jake stood like a statue. He neither moved nor shouted. I tried to run but Dario grabbed me. He held me firmly from behind. I can't even make a single step. He held me very close to him with one hand and with the other he held my neck. "Leave me Dario! Please! It hurts!", my voice cracked as he held my neck tight. Hearing this he took his hands off and held his hands gently and said, "Sorry my queen! Did I hurt you? I'm really sorry about what I did". He's confusing me. He said that he has something to say. He asked sorry for hurting me but, he didn't leave me. He said, "Believe me Adreana. I've been searching you for many years. Many years. You can't even imagine what I'm saying about. You'll have no idea, until you feel it. I don't want you to live with a human who just wants your money and thinking about cheating you". "What? You're saying about Jake!?. Noway. I can't and I won't believe you. He's been with me since 3 years. He won't do that! If he does. Prove me!". I saw Jake standing there near the front doorway like a statue. "Alright. Jake! Look at me! Do you really love Ms. Williams? Do you love her for how beautiful she is? Tell me the truth!", Dario said asked this to Jake, looking deep in to his eyes. Dario wants something from me. But, I don't know what that is. "All I said is lie. I cheated on you. I don't love you. I haven't thought of loving you. I'm in love with a girl named Sarah. I just pretended like I cared you to get all the money from you. This is the truth", when Jake said this, I was totally broken. I didn't know what to do. I looked at Dario. He snapped his finger and Jake fell down on the floor. "Please Ad. Believe me. I'm not cheating you. Jake is the one who cheated you. How can cheat on something that belongs to me?", Dario asked. He also asked me to leave Jake and to come with him. How can I Go with a stranger? I refused to go with him. I felt like killing Jake. He cheated on me. For money! I don't need him anymore. "Get out Jake! Go! Don't come here anymore! Just get out!", I shouted at Jake and Dario gave a cruel look to him. He ran away like he saw a ghost. "Everyone's cheating me!  Am I born to be cheated?",  I asked to myself but Dario replied, "No my Adreana! You're not born to get cheated! Believe me. Please". Tears flooded my eyes. I'm not scared of Dario anymore. But, I won't believe him. I said, "Dario. Please leave me. I beg you. Please. How can I believe you? Jake was my friend for 3 years. Even that idiot cheated me! How can I believe you? I can't I'm sorry. Leave me now. Please?", it was 12 when all ended and I was pleading to Dario to leave me. "Okay. I'll leave you. But, with one condition. Come out with me now. I'll show you something and I'll leave you", saying this he gave his hand to me to hold. But, I didn't. I'm not scare of him but, I feel something different. When I went out with him, I saw Jake, who didn't know what happened and he also didn't know about the truth he said. He came there running to me. "Abby, why are you with this guy? Come let's go", saying this he grabbed my hand. To Jake's surprise I held Dario's hands. "Again?! Mr.Jake! Hands off my woman!", said Dario in a cold, scary voice. "Take your hands off me man! I don't know you!", I shouted at him and went with Dario. I didn't know where he's taking me. I followed him, in a hope that he'll leave after showing that. I didn't know that, that's gonna change my whole life. "Here!", he said. It was too dark. It was a grave yard! I used go come on saturdays, to keep flowers to my family. I went near my dad's grave and started crying, saying that I got cheated. And I'm getting cheated by everyone. Suddenly, full of silence spread over there. Total silence. It scared me. I stood up and Dario asked me to stay close to him. I heard a voice. A whisper. It was like..... My dad's voice! "Abby, the cheaters who cheated on you are getting cheated by themselves. So, don't worry. Everything will happen according to the fate. Love you little girl", said the voice. Am I hearing this really? Jake followed us even to the grave yard. When I saw Jake, I got angry and shouted at him. Dario did a hand movement and Jake fell down. 

In between this I planned to run away from Dario. Dario read minds I guess! "Oh poor kitty. You can't escape me anymore", saying this, he lifted me up and started walking so casually towards a forest. It was so dark. I tried to shout and ask for help. But, at that time I can't speak. I felt pain in my legs. A strong pain. It was unbearable. I hit Dario and said it's paining. We were standing in the middle of the forest. There was no light except the moon. He left me down and saw what happened. I was bleeding! It's Dario's knife which made that. I saw his eyes turning glossy red. His eyes were awesome. I was looking into his eyes. He stared at me for awhile. When he touched my wound, "Ahhh.... It hurts.....", I said. "Sh...Sh.. It's nothing. It's nothing. Close your eyes and I'll clean it. Alright? ", he said and I closed my eyes. I felt something really soft running over my wounded part. The feel was weird. It was different. I felt no pain but, something different. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Dario, licking the blood flowing from my leg. I can't move. It hurts a lot. "Dario! Stop! What're you doing", I asked and he said he's cleaning my wound. He's not a  human. He's something. No, I don't wanna go with him. Again, I tried to escape but, in vain. He took me to an old wooden house and locked me inside. The room was great and clean. But, I wanna go home. I was crying. I didn't know what to do. Dario is such a monster. I hate him!. Saying this to myself, I slept in the bed there.

To be continued