Chapter 6

Her Friends.

The group strolled through the park, chatting about school. They mostly said agreeable or disagreeable things so Scarlet could nod or shake her head at the topics.
"WHOOP WHOOP! Ice cream!!" Mila screamed, slamming open the doors. "Again, HOW ARE YOU SO ENERGETIC?!!" Jasper yelled. "Shhh! You guys are embarrassing..." Kyle shushed them, blush rising on his cheeks from the embarrassment. "Whoops, sorry~!" Mila giggled, running in like a little kid. Scarlet and Toxic followed, giggling as well. Kyle and Jasper followed, sighing.
All of them ran up to the ice cream tanks, eyeing all the flavours and drooling. "I'll have strawberry please~!" Mila asked the worker, smiling as the worker handed her the cone filled with a pink coloured cold cream. "Thank you!" She thanked him, claiming one of the tables for the group. "I'll have uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.." Kyle stumped himself, examining the
tanks of ice cream. "Mint ice cream!" He pointed, making sure to indicate the difference between the chocolate and the non chocolate. Toxic went next, choosing the dark chocolate. "Vanilla, I guess." Jasper pointed, taking the ice cream and sitting down.
Scarlet jumped up the the tanks, excitedly pointing to the cookie dough ice cream. Sitting down, they started eating away, then Mila stopped, perking up. "Hey Scar, are you doing anything tonight?" She shook her head, and so did everyone else. "Good! We can have a girls only sleepover!" She squealed, putting emphasis on the girls only. "Hey! Rude." Kyle growled, which she hissed back. Scarlet tapped on the table, making a phone call motion with her hands. "Yeah! We can do that!" Toxic smiled, and Kyle gave a thumbs up. "Cool! My place then." Mila asked, and they all nodded, walking out the place, through away their trash. "Wait! Guys we forgot to throw away our trash." Kyle yelled, looking slightly panicked. "Uh, we did." Jasper reassured him, confused as everyone else was. "No. There's one more thing." Kyle said, picking up Mila and leading her over to the trash. "PUT ME DOWN YOU MOTHER-"
"Okay! Okay! Sorry!" Kyle laughed, putting her down, and everyone else started laughing like crazy.
Everyone departed, and Scarlet was the only one leaving a separate way from the rest. She popped her ear buds in, playing video game soundtracks. Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder, and she gapsed, turning around and swinging her arm. The man caught it, pinning her arms behind her back. "Cool it shorty, it's me." She looked up, sighing on relief and annoyance. Aaron laughed, unpinning her. She waved, holding her arms out. He hugged her, then she did the same thing again. Finally clicking the message jn, he sighed and smiled, letting her climb on his back, carrying her the rest of the way home, whispering into his ear what happened, excluding the asthma attack.
They barged into the house, and he put her down, and right after she ran upstairs to her room giggling, ears and tail coming out midway up the stairs. "Must be excited." Aaron snickered, as his brothers came over. "What's she so excited about?" Xavier sighed. "Sleepover-"
"AAAHHH WAIT FOR MEEEE!" Max yelled right after Aaron said sleepover, running upstairs after Scarlet. "Ten bucks bet he's gay." Xavier smirked, holding his hand out. "Can't bet if I agree with you." Aaron shook it, neither one looking away from the stairs, with big grins on their faces.
Max skid down the hallway, and tumbled into Scarlet's room, who was lugging her suitcase out of the giant closet. "How is it stuck? There's literally nothing in there." Max chuckled, helping her. "Honey, my mom needs to take you shopping after this." Max snarked. Scarlet giggled, setting the white suitcase gently on the floor, unzipping it. Max smiled, placing outfits on her bed, bouncing up and down. Scarlet sighed, picking a few outfits and placing them in, then adding a few more in. "Whoops." Max laughing, noticing the small pile of outfits he made for her. She rolled her eyes, placing the clothes away. "Again, shopping spree tomorrow." Max smirked, giving her a noogie. She stuck her tongue out, hugging him. He paused, hugging her back, placing his chin on her head. She fell silent, grief overcoming her. Thinking back, she started crying, pressing her face into her cousin's shirt. "I know... I miss them too."
An hour passed by, mainly in silence as the two sat on her bed, staring at the window, waiting for Mila's car to roll by the entrance.
Growing tired, Scarlet sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, as did Max.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Three bangs on the door, and the two shot up. The two giggled extremely, Sacrlet racing down the stairs, as Max grabbed her bag and raced down as well.
Scarlet reacjed the bottom, smiling at Aunt Rose and Mila, who were chatting. "Hai~Hai!" Mila smiled, giggling. "She's so precious! You two have fun!" Rose squealed, as Max handed Scarlet her bag.
The car ride was fun, mostly the three of the girls screaming lyrics and Scarlet bopping her head up and down.
"Here we are~!" Mila sang, opening the car doors.