Chapter 8.

A Side They Never Saw.

The girls paused, mouths open. "D-did you just...?" Mila asked, her hands over her mouth in shock. "She just..." Toxic reassured her, patting Milas back.

"U-uhm..." Scarlet squeaked, coughing and holding her throat in pain. "Are you okay??" Jasper asked, frantic as she got up and grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge, chucking it to Mila, who opens it, cracking it open and taking a swig before handing it to Scarlet. "MILA." Toxic yelled, punching Mila as she held back laughter. "Sorry sorry!" Mila giggled.
Scarlet chugged the drink, sighing. Guess ya havent talked in a while, huh?" Jasper asked, smiling. Scarlet nodded. "Soooooo, guessing from your accent your from England, riiight?" Mila asked, grinning. "L-London..." Scarlet responded, coughing a little bit from her scratchy voice, drinking more of the water.

She had a thick English accent, which could even be heard through the scratchiness of her voice. "That explains a lot." Toxic chuckled.

"So Scarlet-"

"CHICKEN WING." Everyone turned to the noise, looking a tiny boy with a chicken plushie in her hand burst into the room. "Ah shoot. That's Cameron. Dont.... mind him." Mila sighed, snacking her forehead as everyone as burst out laughing.

"S-say that again buddy?" Jasper asked between laughs.

"C H I C K E N  W I N G." Cameron screeched, throwing his stuffed animal out the open window, then perseding to run out the room to the outside, then sit down in the middle of the field and lying down on the ground with the plushie.

Everyone but Mila started laughing like crazy, falling over. "Guys this happens every day." Mila grumbled, making the group laugh even more.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie or wah?" Mila got up, opening a cabinet full of movies. "Ooooo!" Toxic said, running up to it. "Let's binge watch the full season of School Girls.. With Zombies!" Mila pulled out a disc, which had an anime character on it. Scarlet stared at the person, intrigued.
The anime girl had bright red hair, which was pulled into a ponytail. She had night blue eyes and had a vampire tattoo on her neck. She wore a blue and white school uniform, with a kitty pin on her sleeve.
She gave a thumbs up, and the rest cheered.

Two hours passed, and the whole season was finished. The girls were laughing, wiping tears from their eyes. "Jeez, I didnt know something so stupid could be so funny." Jasper chuckled, lying on the ground. "Yeah. What time is it?" Toxic yawned, stretching out her legs. "Its, woah... Only 9:30." Mila laughed.

"You know what that means!" Jasper yelled triumphantly, holding a pillow in the air. All the other girls screamed in horror, running from the crazy pillow-holding werewolf.

Scarlet grabbed her pillow, smacking Jasper, and everyone joined in.
Everyone was laughing.

Everyone was smiling.

And for once...

Scarlet felt free.

She didnt need to keep this heavy burden from her friends. Though she wasn't going to freely talk now, she felt like she could let go. Like she could be able to do so much more.

She finally had friends.

And she would not change it for the world.