Stand in the Rain

Ruby's POV

We were all in the caffee, having lunch and talking. Of course, had a few laughs. I actually felt a lot better when I told Oscar the truth about my childhood, definetly a lot of weight was lifted off my shoulders. We were also laughing as usual, Jaune, of course did something stupid. Everything was good, we are all happy.

I was sitting next to Oscar, we have been closer. We talk everyday and he still makes me laugh. I've been feeling closer... much closer than before. I also realized, I'm not scared anymore. I feel safe. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try.

He turned to me and smiled and I scooted a little closer. I felt warmer with each nudge, and I got closer... and closer...

"Hey!"

My eyes widen as I recognized the voice. I turned and I felt the hole reopen in my chest and my heart began to ache.

"Hey Guys!" My red-haired ex said

"Hey Guys!" My red-haired ex said. "How are you?"

My heart began to hurt more from where my chest was aching. That is Scarlet David, the boy I dated last year. I couldn't help it, I got closer to Oscar.
He wore a white shirt with a red jacket and brown jeans.

"How are you Rubes?" Scarlet looked at me with a smile.
I snapped with a burning flame, "Stop calling me that."
"Your still mad? Geez..."
"Wait." Oscar looked at Scarlet than back at me. "You know him?"

"Hey Scarlet!" Two other boys walked in, they were known as the 'Pretty Boys'.
I HATE them!

"Wait." Oscar said. "Are these the..."
"Pretty Boys?" Nora answered. "Yup."
"What do you need?" Ren asked.

"It wouldn't hurt to say 'hi' would it?"
"Neptune!" Weiss jumped happily.

Neptune was a blue-haired boy with saphire eyes, he always wore a white shirt with a blue jacket and dark blue jeans

With Weiss' reaction to see him, you can definetly tell she's head over heels for him but Jaune never gets along with him.
Yes, we do have our own drama, sadly.

"How are you Snow Angel?" Neptune flirted and winked.
Jaune's eyes widen with jealously. "Are you kidding me?"
"I'm doing great Neptune", Weiss leaned closer. "Thank you. What about you?"
"Pretty good really. It's good to see your pretty face again."
Jaune began to growl defensively.