Let It Rock

Ruby's POV

Ruby's POV

Oh no...
"Yeah, there's a Disco here in the school", Weiss said. "Neptune already asked me."
"Of course he did", I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm not going."
"Why not?" Nora asked. "Ren asked me and I'm going."
"You guys know I'm not a fancy, dancy, party girl."
"That doesn't mean you can't go to have fun."
"I... I don't know. I don't think anyone would ask me."
"Oh?" Weiss had that know it all smirk on her face a rose brow. 

By the look, I knew who she was talking about.
"Who? Oscar?"
"Who else?" Weiss continued. "He likes you a lot.  I can tell."
"Weiss has a point", Nora agreed. "You two would be so cute together."
"I don't think he likes me that way."
"Then why did he buy a ticket for you? Why does he follow you when your upset? Why-"
"Okay, okay. I get it."

Weiss rose her brow again and looked at Nora and nodded.  Nora quickly sat next to me and her face was right in my face.
"Shut up!" Nora exclaimed excitedly. "He kissed you!"
"Shh...." I quickly covered her mouth with my hands.
"He did?" Weiss even smiled big. "When? How? Was it on the lips or-"
"Guys please! He didn't kiss me. I kissed him."
"French or American?" Nora said.
"No! On the cheek. Okay, why am I even talking to you guys about this?"
"Because we are the only girls you can talk to about this", Weiss mentioned.
"No your not. I also have..."

"Salutations!" Penny joined us and sat down next to me.
"Penny!" I smiled big by just the sound of her voice and opened my arms for a hug.
We hugged and I looked at her, "How have you been?"
"I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking! Oh, and what were you and the others talking about?"
"Well, I uh..."

I looked at Weiss and Nora but they were already walking off but one of them did say, "See you at the disco!"
"A disco?" Penny looked back at me, "What disco?"
"Some kind of small party in the caffee, Weiss and Nora are already going with dates."
"Let me guess, Li Ren and Sky Lark?"
"Sky Lark?" I rose my brow at that name, it doesn't sound familiar.
"Oh, I thought it was him. It's just, they are lab partners in my class and he seems to flirt with her."
"Oh.... well, she is with Neptune."
"Oh, I can see them as a couple. Aren't you going?"
"I don't know. Are you?"
"No, I got a project I need to do."

I sighed, I had no reason to go really, unless Oscar does ask me but what if he doesn't feel the same? And that kiss I gave him, did he even like it? Or did I embarass him?

"I think you should go Ruby", Penny said.
"You do? How come?"
"Well, it definetly sounds fun and I think you would enjoy it too if you try."
"But I'm not a dancing person."
"You don't need to be a dancy person, if your friends are going then you should at least. Besides, I think I know someone who would ask you."
"Who?"
"Hey..."

I gently smiled as I heard the voice, I knew who it was.  Honestly, I could never forget that voice.  I turned to the person I always want to see.