Jaune's Bully

Oscar's POV

I finally made it to the caffee to see my friends, I did see someone new there but I'm sure they were going to tell me. I smiled as I saw Ruby and of course, she's having some cookies. She smiled and waved her hand, I walked over and sat down.

"Hey Ruby!" Ruby smiled big as I sat down.
"Hi Ruby", I said, "how was your day?"
"Pretty good. Oh, there's someone we like you to meet."

"Hello!" This red-haired girl waved and smiled nicely

"Oh, Hello."
"Oscar", Ruby lend her hand to the girl, "this is Pyrrha Nikos.  She is very nice and smart."
"Hello Pyrrha, I am Oscar Pine."
"I know, Ruby says such good things about you."

I began to blush and I saw Nora talking to Weiss and Yang, and of course, she was sitting next to Ren.  But the air felt a little different, I saw Jaune frowning and he was playing with his food.  I looked over at Ruby to see if she knew but she just frowned and shrugged.  She looked at Pyrrha and she was frowning too, she looked back at her, I think she knew what was wrong.

"Jaune", she turned all the way to Jaune, "are you Okay?"
"Huh?" He looked at her then at us. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Why?"
"Well", Ruby tried to look for the right words, "it's just, you've been a little, 'not okay'."
"Come on, guys. I'm great!"

Jaune then jumped when he heard a laugh, he looked to a orange-haired man with blue eyes but turned away quickly.
"Jaune", Pyrhha said, "Cardin has been picking on you since the first day of school."

"Who? Cardin Winchester?" Jaune looked back at Pyrrha and scoffed

"Who? Cardin Winchester?" Jaune looked back at Pyrrha and scoffed. "Oh come on! He's cool, he just picks on people  a lot."
"He's a bully", Ruby's eyes narrowed.
"Now that you mention his name," I said, "he does seem mean to a lot of people."
"See?" Jaune extended his hand to me. "He's not just a jerk to me.  He is a jerk to everybody. Besides he hasn't bullied on me a lot. I'm fine."

Jaune walked to the trash can to throw his trash away but walked off with a frown.  I hated bullies, I remember how I used to get bullied when I was younger. 
"I can't stand people like him", Pyrrha said.
"I can't either", I agreed.
"Well, Sky Lark is really good looking." Weiss said as she watched him from our table.