Fake ID

Oscar's POV

Me and the gang were walking back home from school. I was exhausted, I took at least a two hour exam. Ugh, it was awful.
I was thinking about Ruby and I yesterday. We almost kissed at that disco, I really wished that we did. I was close to telling her but at the same time, I did get bold. I hope I didn't push her into anything she wasn't uncomfortable with.

I was walking next to her and she smiled at me, almost like she read my mind. I lend my hand to her, I want to hold her hand. She looked at it and smiled again, she lend her hand towards mine and I could already feel the warmth of her fingers.

"Oh my gosh!" Nora gasped as she picked up a wallet.
"Nora, what is it?" Ren asked.
"It's a wallet!"
"We probably need to look to see if there's a license so we can try to give it back", Ruby said.
"Or to the police station", I mentioned.

"Oh whoa!"
"What?" Jaune asked.
"This ID looks a lot like you Jaune", Nora pulled out a card and she was right.
The man had blonde hair and blue eyes. "You know what I'm thinking?"
"Oh no", Ruby and Ren said quietly.
"Jaune, this is your new ID. Your going to take this and we will see if they let you in a bar."
"Nora!"

"I.. I don't think that's a good idea", Jaune stuttered as he took the card.
"It's a perfect idea!" Nora shoved him a little. "Come on Jaune, do something bad with your life for once."
"I stole beer and succeeded. I think that's one bad thing I've done."
"But it wasn't that challenging."

"Ok", I had to get in to stop this one, "this is a bad idea."
"A really bad idea", Ren agreed. "He could get into jail."
"Come on guys, do something wild with your life!"
"I think we are wild enough Nora", Ruby said.

"Come on you guys!" Nora looked at Jaune. "Come on Jaune, don't you want to be a 'bad boy'"?
"Nora, there's one thing with stealing beer but this is too dangerous", Jaune said.
"Neptune is a bad boy."

Oh no, this is going to make Jaune crack.

"So?" He crossed his arms.
"And Weiss does like bad boys", Nora teased.
"Nora, don't-"
"Hush! So, if she found out you tried to get in a bar with a fake ID, she will definetly go out with you."
Jaune looked down at the ID then back up at her, "You really think so?"
"I know so."

Jaune looked at us and we shook our heads, violently.
He sighed and answered, "Fine, but after this. No more of this dangerous bets."
"Deal."

______________________________________

We finally made it to a bar and sure enough, for it being popular. There was a long line and a man was checking ID's, the main goal was to see if Jaune can get in. I looked over at him and he was shaking as he held the ID, I honestly thought he was going to pee his pants.

"Oh", he whined, "I don't think I can do this."
"Yes you can!" Nora began to push him gently. "Now go, we got your back."
"She's lying isn't she?"
"Yup!" Me, Ruby, and Ren said in sync.

Jaune gulped nervously as he walked on the red carpet. He had to wait a bit until he got in front of the guard. I can see him shaking as he handed the guard the his Fake ID.

The guard took a look at it, then up at Jaune, then back down at the ID then back up at Jaune and he said, "This isn't you."
"NOPE!" Jaune screamed and grabbed the ID and jumped over the ropes and ran away as fast as the speed of light.

"Woose!" Nora hollered and followed her.
Ren also followed and I looked at Ruby as I followed her.

Even though this wasn't the nicest night, she still smiled at me. Once we were finally out of sight, we just began to walk home back on the path. I looked at Ruby again and I smiled back, she lend her hand to me and I blushed as I took it gently and we walked home, hand in hand.
I have to find a way to tell her, I will tell her.

But when? How?