A hero

Jaune Arc was known as a wimpy kid and not really a good fighter. But he did get accepted to Beacon Academy from fake transcripts and a certain Bully Cardin found out and Told everyone after the day Jaune Saved him. It has caused him to be looked at as a failure. His Friends abandon him except for two and his own Father disowned him. This has caused some major damage to him but he decided to leave and not let anyone know where he is going. Though it did hurt him to know that he will leave behind all those who stood by him. Ruby Rose the first friend he made in Beacon. She was there to help him and help treat his wounds when her sister Yang pound on him. Team CVYF who were also with him since he has stood up for Velvet a bunny Faunas who was bullied by Cardin many times. Hearing how he got here they were mad at first but soon found out how Jaune had saved him from a Ursa major. That changed their minds and treated him like a friend. He was grateful but he knew that if he continues to be here then they will be targeted by the student body and he's can't have it. So he packed up his stuff and left. He traveled until he was in a village and soon was getting attacked by Grimm. That is where he fought and stalled them long enough for the villagers to escape and soon he was lying in a tree all bloodiest and his sword all chipped away and his shield broken.

Jaune:*coughs blood*So this is how it ends huh. Well at least those people are safe.

??:No it is not. It is only the beginning for you Jaune.

He looked to see a woman wearing a blue dress and has no nose and is floating and coning to him.

Jaune:*coughs more* Who are you?

Librarian: I'm the Librarian. Jaune it is time for you to awaken. To become something more than a weak hunter.

Jaune:*wide eye*What?

Librarian:  It'll all be seen. Go in Jaune. Live to become stronger and be something greater.

With that he was gone in a white flash of light and where he is unknown well for remnant. Now Jaune is part of the Spartan II program and in the UNSC. He was confused how he got there and how he gotten to be a six year old. Then as time gone on he was trained by Chief Mendez how to fight and how to work as a unit and team. Though he wasn't referee as Jaune just Spartan 117 of J-117.Then later on how Doc Halsey and the AI taught them the history of the UNSC and gave them a education and soon he was friend with a small group of Spartan trainees. He achieved the rank of Master Chief for his excellent leadership and tactis.Then the day came of augmentation procedure. Sure he was better than he was before by after the procedure. He soon found out that now he is more stronger, faster etc. Still it made him sad that not all of them made it. Now he and all the rest of the Spartans IIs have been given MJLONIR power armor and went off a mission to investigate the covenant ship and destroy it. The mission was successful but at the cost of Sam's life. The great war or known as the Human Covenant war has been raged for over 30 years and if he can remember Remnants war then it has nothing but this. Every battle and every mission he has been on he has seen many brave men and women fight for their species survival. Now after he was paired with the AI known as Cortana. Still after the fall of Reach has affected him greatly since that is where he and many of his fellow Spartans were trained and now it was lost to the covenant war machine. After the Pillar of The found the ring or installation 04 it was a hard battle fought when they discovered another horror the flood. A parasite which it feeds off Organic life and meet Guilty sparks. Then as they found the rings true purpose a weapon of mass genocide. Then made it out if there to the Autumn and have it self destruct in order to stop the ring and got off in time. Then the battle of Earth came and they all fought their hardest and sadly he had to leave Cortana in order to known were truth went at High Charity after he was sent there by the gravemind and first seen the Arbiter. He manage to get on his ship and seen to go back to earth and said talked to Hood.