A Spartan's oath

As Goodwitch leads then to the Me ward Team RWBY and NRP were walking and talking to Ruby.

Yang: Come on Ruby can you let us help you search for Jaune.

Ruby: Why?

Pyrrha: We want to say we are sorry for abandoning him.

Ruby: Ain't my call only his sisters can say.

As they continue they saw Goodwitch with two others one who was bleeding profusely come in the ward and a few minutes later she came out with the brown hair girl. They walked towards her and ask.

Weiss: What's going on Ms. Goodwitch?

Goodwitch: It seems we have Ms. Branwen and her "friend" here.

Yang:*wide eye* What my mom is in there?

Vignette: Yes, but barely holding on to life.

Yang: What?

Vignette: We were attacked by a group of heavy armored opponents.

Ozpin: Well you may want to tell us in my office.

They all turn to Ozpin.

Ozpin: Since the doctors need to work on her and we can talk without much interference.

They all gone to his office and Vignette started her story.

Vignette: Raven have gone back from a raid that turn to a massacre as a group of armored opponents came in and wiped out the raid force easily and without a scratch. Raven tried to attack their leader but he's proved to be more stronger than what she expected. Then she was hit by a weapon she described as light and can pierce through aura and her weapon.

The whole run was silent before wiess said.

Weiss: There is not such thing as a Aura piercing weapon.

Vignette: There is and she returned somehow those freaks managed to track her down and soon attack the camp with such a ferocity and precision that it makes any Atlas operation look like a rookie play. I managed to get some video of it.

She took out her scroll and sent the video to Ozpin and he put it in the screen. As it showed the gates exploded and soon 5 armored fighters came in with armor and weapon they never seen and their numbers especially the one Raven said 117. They all saw them kill them and when they saw them get hit they notice a golden light flick around them and it didn't affect them and continue the assault. Then they saw 117 charge at Raven killing anyone with precision and killed one with snapping his head with one arm and managed to catch her blade and when he brought his fist back a dagger came out that look like light and he stab Raven in the stomach and her Aura didn't stop it and he took it out and they hear him speak to her. Once it was done they Ozpin and Glynda were shock so were the two teams.

Ozpin: So 117 is a human but more importantly he is like a soldier I never seen.

Blake: Indeed I never seen Atlas have anyone like that.

??: Because he is not from Atlas.

They all turn to the source and they see a woman who seems to be floating and have no nose and is wearing a blue dress.

Glynda: Who are you and how did you get on here?

Librarian: I am the Librarian a forerunner.

Weiss: Forerunner?

Librarian: A race who ruled the galaxy over 100,000 years ago. We were the most advanced among the others.

Weiss: Impossible.