Truth and the Tribe's end

As they arrived at the Forward unto Dawn and landed on the bay. Mendez and Johnson see the Huragok and forerunner constructs.

Johnson: Well I can see this beauty has received some good upgrades.

Kelly: Yeah every since we all reunited in the shield world another AI named Exubery rebuilt and upgraded the ship.

Mendez: Impressive.

They continued on their way to the Bridge and when they got there Cortana came out and was shock to see two people.

Cortana: Chief Mendez and Johnson you're alive.

Johnson: Yep still kicking and seems like I'm still not done yet.

Cortana saw Blue team came in and saw Jaune holding Carol while she is still sleeping.

Cortana: Jaune why are you holding a faunas?

Juane put her down in a chair. While Jorge looked at her.

Jorge: You know?

Cortana: Yes I know. I've been checking out all the info I can. Besides their Cyber security is terrible. A dumb AI could do it in a few seconds.
Still it's all interesting of what is going on here.

Jaune: Cortana this is Carol. She is a Orphan since her parents were killed in the Bandit attack. I couldn't let her go to a orphanage.

Cortana: That's good since she'll probably be picked on.

Cal: What?

Cortana explained to the rest of the history of Remnant and how faunas were treated like second class citizens. Even showed them some video showing the mistreatment and how the White Fang was form to demonstrate for equal rights but after its former leader stepped down a more radical one took it's place and changed it into the terrorists organization that it is today. Then of the War with the Grimm and the formation of Huntsman and Dust. Then tell the history of the Schnee company. Then explain Aura and semblances which they were intrigued.

Li: Such a horrible path they choose.

Johnson: Yeah, but they must know that they are making it worst for the rest who aren't part of them.

Mendez: It's like the insurrection war all over.

Kelly: Well sir, this is just on this planet.

Jorge: To think a company that had good intentions in the beginning soon turn to slave labor of innocents. It's despicable.

Mendez: You're right spartan. Still 117 how do you know this planet well?

Jaune sigh and told them if his backstory on his former life here and how he wanted to be a hero like his "family". Fake his way to Beacon academy and to be a huntsman but it didn't turn out so well as a bully revealed it all and all of his former friend exception of a few who left while 5 stood with him. Then how his father disowned him. Then how he left and though he was going to die when he faced of a horde of Grimm by himself while it did save the villagers he was bleeding. Until the librarian who was a forerunner saved him and the rest is well known. As he finished the rest of Blue team and Mendez and Johnson gave him a look of Sympathy. Johnson walked up to him and patted Jaune's shoulder.

Johnson: Sorry to known what you've been through Chief.

Then Cal walked up to him and gave him a hug once Johnson let go if Jaune's shoulder.

Cal: Jaune you are the most selfless soldier I ever had the honor to serve with. You always worried about others wether in your command or civilians. You know you can't bring them all back but you still did what you need to do to help humanity survive.