The Mission and the hunt

As the days have gone by Blue team have been eliminating White fang bases and strongholds and helping the Villagers repel a Grimm attack and now they are now looking at one of the strongholds. Where the dust has been found and after they have cleared them out they left a anonymous tip to the authorities and they find it but after they have taken samples of dust for study. Now they are looking at the troop strength and find a any weaknesses they can expose.

Jorge: Squad leader it seems they look a little tense up.

Johnson: Well they should be after we have done to the others.

Johnson was looking through the scope of M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle a old semi automatic rifle that can clean through unarmored targets like tissue paper. And in his new marine armor similar to how old one but now with a energy shield and he gotten a boost to his stats thanks to the serum they gave him. Mendez had to check out something about Atlas with Kelly and Li. Cal was back at base with Carol since she volunteered to look after her and she quiet enjoys spending time with her. Same thing for Kelly since she has also looked after Carol a few times. Now that they have the layout of the base they decide to act now. Jaune and Jorge were making their way down and start to hear what the WF troops were talking about.

WF1: Hey have you heard what happened.

WF2: Yes, someone has been taking down our storage areas and bases across Vale.

WF1: Yeah,no survivors and all video from the cameras were taken down. We can't get a look who's been doing this. Worse is that all our stolen dust has been taken by the military and police back.

Jaune looked at Jorge and nodded and reach for their primary weapons. Jaune with his MA5C with underbarrel grenade launcher and Jorge with his chaingun out.

Jaune: Johnson take the shot.

*bom*bom*bom*bom*bom*

All five shots landed on the watchtowers and their communications hub and the two guard at front were terrified andnstart to yell.

WF1: Were under attack!

WF2:Quick brothers and sisters battle.... *gets shot in the head and falls down dead.*

The first saw two armored titans getting to his locations fast and he tried to fight them but it was in vain as their energy shielding took his bullets and now they gotten closer to him and shot him and soon he fell down dead and when they got in Jaune fired the Grenade launcher at the Bullhead refueling station which exploded and took out many White Fang. Then they did a clean house and took down all enemy soldiers and secure the area. Once the last White Fang soldier was shot dead to Jaune's MA5C he,Jorge and Johnson took a look around the area looking for any into they can get on the enemy which contacted them.

Johnson: Jorge,Chief find anything on your end. Cause I got nothing.

Jorge: Nothing here either. Want about you Squad leader.

Jaune: I think I found something. Take a look at this.

They all went to his location and saw the computer and they took a look and saw a little manifesto and messages from a few people one if them named Adam tauras,Cinder fall and Leonardo Lionheart.

Johnson: Hey we just hit the goldmine here. We need to get a copy if this and get it back to Cortana.

Jaune: Already did.

Jorge: Maybe we should go before anyone investigates the explosion.

Jaune: Indeed but let's take a crate of each dust since Cortana and Mendez have asked us to bring more.