The search and old friends

In Beacon

In the prestigious Beacon Academy were going through a rough time. Ever since Jaune's transcripts were revealed most of these student body went against him. Team NRP and WBY were against him. Except for Ruby who stood by his side along with team CVFY. Until it was revealed that he saved Cardin from a Ursa major which caused many to feel ashamed. But the damage was already done. Cardin's father was ashamed of him and told Ozpin to punish him anyway he seen fit for Cardin. They try to say they are sorry but soon found out that he disappeared and took his belongings with him. In (j) NRP's room there was no trace of Jaune except for a photo that was ripped off where all the teams were there except for Ruby and Jaune which they suspect took it with him. Ruby cried and felt broken for that he didn't say goodbye and she kinda understood why he didn't. She blamed them for what happen and it was their fault. Now she doesn't want to talk to any of them except for team CVFY. Yang now felt ashamed for she made her sister cry and drove away him form her. Blake looked down in dissapointment in herself. Weiss said no word. Ren lost someone who was like a brother to him and wish to say sorry. Nora was crying over the loss of her fearless leader. Pyrrha was the most devastated for she abandoned the only person who only seen her as a normal person and her heart was hurt. Once team CVFY found out they along with Ruby informed the Professors and Ozpin. In his office Ozpin was not pleased he along with the rest of the staff saw great potential in Jaune. He felt like he failed him and once he heard of Jaune's father disowned him he felt sick and he along with the staff tried to find the solution. They dealt with team CDRL accordingly by allowing them to graduate but not be fully recognized huntsman. Then focus on their search efforts on finding him. Ozpin sent a message to Qrow to be on the look out for him. Then let Ruby with team CVFY to go and search for him.

4 months later.

The search didn't hold any good results. They haven't found him yet and now Ruby has isolated herself from her team and NRP and began to sit with Velvet and the rest of her team. Still they didn't give up hope and Ozpin and to rethink of the candidate to be the next fall maiden for Pyrrha lost it when she abandoned Jaune and not show the values needed. Now his three sisters have joined the search for him and also they along his Mother came with Author Arc. Who look depressed and Maria who screamed at him for why he disowned Jaune. She asked Ozpin if they have found him and he told her not yet. That is until Qrow came in with a look of disbelief in his face.

Ozpin: Qrow what is the matter?

Qrow: I think I know where the Kid went?

Maria: Where is my baby boy?

Qrow sighed and took out the sword and wants left of these shield and they were shock and the Arc women felt like a father went through their hearts.

Qrow: Found these in a village that was attacked by Grimm and the Villagers said that he stood there and fought them off. Giving them time to escape. From what I seen from the blood that was there he was messed up badly but the trail only ended at the tree. No body and no-one not even the Grimm took him.

Ozpin: Then he must still be alive.

Qrow:*noddes* Yes,kid is stubborn. That is all I have. No other trail was there not his footprints or anything like he vanished.

Ozpin nodded and try to find a way to make things right for Jaune. Sadly for them Jaune will not be the same from the last time they saw him.

In the Forward unto Dawn

Cortana appeared and checked the system and it has been 4 years since the events of the ark. As she checked she took a look at her spartan who was still in cry sleep and noticed a faint signature appearing and took a look closely and noticed that they are heading towards a unknown planet.
She though about it and decided to unfreeze Jaune and alert him of these situation. As the ice defreezed and Juane started to wake up and take a look around and saw Cortana there and saw that his armor has changed and is similar to a older model he wore and looked at his gauntlets and saw some white streaks on it.