The return

Jaune couldn't believe what he is seeing right in front of him. Four Spartans there and he recognized them. Kelly-087 or also known as the Rabbit. Cal-141,Jorge-058 and Li-008. His friends from the Spartan II program he was smiling for the first in a long time. He though they were all lost but now he was glad that he was wrong. Jaune went up to them and said.

Jaune: It's good to see you guys again.

Kelly:Likewise Chief.

Jaune: It's good to see you Kelly. But Jorge, Cal,Li and you how did you four get here I though you guys were MIA.

Li:*chuckles* Well for me it was the slipspace anomaly that brought me here.

Cal: Exubery brought me here to heal my injuries.

Kelly: A portal from another shield world brough me here.

Jorge:.I just crashed landed here with the Night of Solace.

Jaune: Jorge it's good to see you big friendly Giant.

Jorge: Hahaha. likewise squad leader. But did she fall.

Jaune: Reach did fall Jorge but it wasn't in vain.

He started to tell them what happen and how the war ended. They all looked shock and soon once he had finish with the final battle in the ark they said.

Kelly: Damn Chief. You are one tough Spartan.

Li: Yes he is. I'm just relieved to hear that the war is over.

Cal: Yeah but the cost was too high.

Jorge: Indeed it was.

Jaune looked at Jorge and said.

Jaune: Don't worry Jorge. I'm sure they'll heal Reach and make her stringer than she was before.

Jorge:*Smiles* You're right Jaune. Thanks. *opens arms* Come on Jaune for old times sake.

Jaune smiled and before he was all serious he was still his usual self with the other Spartans and Halsey he is a bit more emotional and talkative like Jorge.

Jaune: Sure why not.

They gave each other a Spartan hug. During the days of the Program Jaune and Jorge were like brothers to one another and the same can be said for Li. Jaunee may of lost his family in Remnant but he gained a better family in the Spartan II program. Though for Cal and Kelly are a different story. Cal secretly liked Jaune more than a friend. Though it was difficult to act on those feelings since Spartans aren't suppose to be all emotional. During training in the freezing cold Jaune helped her keep warm by using his own body to keep her from freezing. He was always there for her to cheer her up when she felt weak. In that moment she felt her heart beat more when she was around him and didn't know why but she gets a idea why. Kelly on the other hand has also been closer to him. Since they have been assign as Blue Team. She always like his stubborn attitude and his selflessness. Like during Dinner he has given her his MRE since he saw her looking a bit more hungry than before. Also that smile of his always brighten her day and still she can see in him the loss and pain in his eyes. She wonders why well until she does she will be there for him like he did for her. Once they finished Kelly said.

Kelly: So Jaune is it just us two in Blue Team.

Jaune: Seems like it. Hey Li, Cal and Jorge do you guys want to join Blue team?

Cal: S-Sure Jaune I'll stand with you.

Li: I'll be honored to fight by your side once more.

Jorge: Just like the good old days. *sees NOBLE team Symbol.*