3

I was welcomed by my group at the school and later a few friends wished me .

We all went to it classes cause 1st bell had already rung and the 2nd was about to ring and we have to be in the class before the 2nd bell . I share my first class that is English with Lidia and the next that is geometry with brad .

Lidia and I entered the class and sat in our seat , usually the 3rd and the second last benches .

" Where did brad go ? " She asked me

" I don't know , as we stepped out the car he just disappeared , must be with his Bianca the bitch " I replied

" Yas girl " she said and we laughed . The 2nd bell rung and our teacher entered the class .

When our class got over we separated and I went to my geometry class and she went to hers. 

I took my seat and saw behind me an empty seat. Well everybody knows that seat is reserved for brad , but he wasn't there .

There he came followed by our teacher .

" Where were you ? " I whispered

" Just somewhere " he whispered back

" And that somewhere is ? " I asked silently

" I was with Bianca " he said and I made that bitch look .

" That bitch " I said

" She is not a bitch . Why did you think that ? " he asked back

" Well she seems to be a bitch " I said

" I don't think so " he said

" Obviously not for you but obviously for me " I replied and turned around to concentrate .

Well I don't usually find my geometry class concentrating because brad never let me concentrate because he can't understand a thing and thinks it was waste and I believe that too but for the sake of marks we need to study it .

" Brad come on ,  you tell me what is the answer of 5a ?" Our teacher questioned brad who was lost in his world

" Um. It's .." brad stood up and looked at his book and then at me

" It's part c " I whispered

" Yeah it's part c sir " he said

" Very well brad . Sit down " our tecaher said and brad tapped my shoulder  and said thanks .

During lunch.

We were all at the lunch table talking when brad stood up and went to Bianca . Uh that bitch . Know why I hate her because she hates me , she looks at me as if she will kill me now . She always shows me that bitch look and she always looks like a bitch in her appearance , so yeah there is one specific reason why I hate her and call her bitch. 

" Look that couple . They doesn't even look good . At least not for me " I said pointing to brad and Bianca .

" Yeah you're right . " Lidia said and we laughed .

Well today they talked differently . I don't think it was a usual talk . They seemed to talk about something serious.  I never ask brad what he talks about because he tells on his own.  Haha he's bad at that , at least he can't hide things from me .

He came back to us . For a while he didn't say a word so I thought I should just ask after all we're best friends

" What happened ? " I asked

" Um . Nothing ." He said and bought a smile on his face

" It's her birthday . Happy birthday Luna " he said cheering himself and everybody else

After the school we decided to go to Starbucks to celebrate my birthday and obviously my mother said yes to that.

We were at Starbucks when everyone went to order something for themselves and for me and even brad.

There came Bianca the bitch . Brad went to her and then she saw me . I don't understand why . They seemed to talk about something serious since the lunch . Here it got a little more, she almost shouted at him but then pulled her out . After a while brad came with his and my order .

" Is everything okay with you and her ? " I asked

" Who ? " He asked as if I didn't see anything

" Obviously Bianca " I said

" Yeah . Everything is fine . Why do you ask ? " He said

" No you guys seemed to talk seriously since lunch that's why " I said taking a sip from my cup

After a while everybody came and we celebrated my birthday there with cakes and all and spoiling my face .

After that we went to our place for the night stay plan . It was a Friday night so no problem .

We decided to watch movie and party all night if possible but that never happens because everyone gets sleepy . So we went to my place to have fun   .

~
A BIG THANKS FOR THE AMAZING AMOUNT OF READS . LIKE SERIOUSLY 100 IN JUST 2 CHAPTERS .I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THIS .

Thanks for reading it and obviously I'm sorry for making you wait till a month but I'm pretty busy since I entered my tenth grade so I barely have time to write but I have my few chapters written so you don't have to wait for long . New chapters soon . 😊.

Comment . Vote . Follow .🌸.

IG - I_m_vampette
        Trisconjamesbrad