30

I spent the rest of my day watching movies and laying on the couch . My mom had to work till late and dad had to go with boss for a meeting so I was alone and went to sleep.

Next day

I went on my own . My mom dropped me off since brad was taking a day off but yeah I still didn't tell him that I was on my periods.

After reaching school I attended my first class and bunked my second class with Lidia in which we basically sat in library and I completed my work .

" Well you should've told brad that you're on your periods , it's not like he won't understand " Lidia said

" I don't know , I just didn't feel like telling him but I guess I'll tell him . " I replied .

" Good for you " she said

" So what about that new guy . Got in touch with him ? " She asked

" Nah not really , I didn't even had time to stalk him over Insta " I replied

" Ohhhh look whose saying it , the girl who always have work but still sits free " she taunted

" Fine I forgot about stalking him besides I completely forgot his last name which I remember now it's mendes since I see him coming in " I said and let Lidia looks at the door .

He sits on the table in front of me and looked at me after a few minutes and smiled.

He gets up and comes towards my table .

" Hi " he said and I shake my legs nervously and Lidia tries to stop it but I keep on shaking it.

" Umm. Hi " I replied Trying to be normal .

" Umm . Ahh . We met the other day " he laughed at first and then asked

" Yeah , yeah we did " I replied

" Yeah . Um . What was your name again ? I'm sorry I completely forgot . I'm bad at remembering it " he said

" Um . It's . Its ... " I relief nervously

" Have you forgotten your own name " he laughed

" No. It's nothing like that . I gotta leave the next period is about to start and if I'm late he's gonna kill me . So I'll catch up with you later . Let's go Lidia " I said and started picking up my things and Lidia stood up in confusion .

I started walking ahead trying to hide my face .

" Hey " someone shouted

I turned around and saw Shawn shouting out to me .

I indicated him to be silent . He comes up to me .

" Look I know you're nervous around me which you don't have to be with me , I don't know if you're like this with everyone but at least don't be with me , I'm not gonna kill and you don't seem like the one whose too nervous . Anyway I asked for your name , but it's okay if you don't wanna tell me . So bye , I just wanted to tell you that . " he said and turns around to go back.

" Hey " I said a little louder and he comes to me

" I thought we shouldn't be loud in library that's what you indicated a minute back " he taunted .

I rolled my eyes with smile
" It's Luna stone , Shawn mendes " I said and he raises one eyebrow and I get out of the library hiding my face cause I was blushing hard .

" Girlll . That was amazing talk " Lidia said happily

" Yes " I said happily and hugged her . And suddenly I was fine .

~
Hey guys I'm so sorry for updating it in years . I'm really sorry , I started with my exams and I thought I should publish at least one chapter . So I know this chapter is a waste but something good is on its way . Spoiler 😂.

Btw thanks to all of you for helping me reach 1.68k only a few reads till 1.7k . I'm really happy with your support Guys. I'm beyond happy TBH.
Have a great day though but I have shitty day since I'm doing math .
Comment . Vote. Follow 🌸.