44

On Saturday

" Mom it isn't helping . I wanna go decent " I tell my mom who is just sitting there and making jokes about everything I try to wear for dinner with the Mendes's

" Okay.  Okay I'll stop " my Mom says but laughs again .

" Mommmm " I groan and she control's

" Okay . Okay I'm serious now . " She takes a pause

" Wear that blue dress " she points at the dress at the corner of my wardrobe

" This ?" I asked placing the dress in front of me

" Yeah . It will look good " she tells me

" Okay.  I'll put it on " I said and went into the washroom. .
I came out to check myself properly in the mirror . My mom smiles at me

" You look beautiful honey.  You rock everything you wear " she smiles

" Thanks mom " I look at myself .
It's a beautiful navy blue plain white collar quarter sleeve dress well basically a shirt dress .

" So I'm gonna leave you to get dressed " she tells me and leaves the room .

I started with my normal routine.  I applied my mascara and my lip gloss . I was thinking of applying liner but I thought it would be too much.   I put my watch on and  left my room with my phone .

I went downstairs and found my mom sleeping on the couch . I turned off the light and left the note on table .
" I'll be back by 10 "

And I left the house .

Ding dong

"Hi " Shawn welcomed me with a charming smile .

" Hi " I tell him.  He is dresses in a plain black shirt and blue jeans and white sneakers . Well I'm wearing white sneakers too .

" Come in " he tells me and I follow him into the living room.
His sister is there sitting on the couch watching her television and his mum is in the kitchen. 

Shawn walks in the kitchen so do I .

" Hi honeyy.  You look charming " Shawns mom tells me

" Thank you so much.  You like elegant " I tell her and smiles

" Thank you honey " she tells me . Shawn goes over to his sister and says something to her and after rolling off her eyes she turns off the television . Shawn smiles. They are siblings goals .

" You need help ?" I ask his mom .

" Oh no really honey . No just go sit with them . It's almost done anyway " she pushes me out

" But I'd like to help " I tell her. 

" Shawn take her away . Sit with them hun . I'm really fine " she said . I laughed at her words and moved towards Shawn .

He pointed me to sit in front of him .

" You look good " I tell him

" Thanks " Shawn smiles.

" Obviously when he tried out the outfit's 5 times. " His sister teases .

" Shut up Aaliyah " Shawn threaten .

She rolls of her eyes. I laugh at their exchange of words and both of them give in .

" I'm Aaliyah.  " His sister introduce herself with a handshake .

" Luna stone" I tell her.

" Where did you get that dress from . It's pretty good though . I've always wanted it but mom won't let me " she tells me .

" Thanks and this dress , well my mom bought it online . I am wearing it for the first time since last year " I tell her and she nods .

" I really love your onsie " I tell her with a smile .

" See mom she ain't judging me because of my onsie infact she loves it . You were wrong . I won " she tells her mom glaring.  I laughed harder at that . God I love this family already .

" Honestly . I love it . It's cute . Infact the other day I myself was searching for onesies online " I tell her laughing .

" Really !! Well you know I have a lot of it and you know I can tell you where it buy all of it from . It's very cheap and very comfortable and amazing . " She tells me really excited . I smile at her .

" Enough of the onsie talk . I have placed the dinner come on now " her mom yells and me and her started laughing but get up .

" I'm sorry about her " Shawn whispers to me

" It's nothing " I tell him .

~

Now that's what you all a shitty chapter but If I continued it it would be too  long . Well anyway , go check out my other story " THE DARE " a Shawn Mendes fanfic.